Katie
VIP May 2014

Show me your Invitations!

Katie, on September 8, 2013 at 11:07 AM Posted in Planning 0 31
Saved Save

I'm finally trying to figure out where we're ordering our invites from. There are so many options and we are even considering DIY invites. Show me your invites and where you ordered them from? If you DIYed, where did you order your card stock? I'm super excited to see what everyone picked out!

31 Comments

• Jacqulyn
    Dedicated October 2013
    Jacqulyn ·
    • Flag

We got ours at Joann Fabrics, we went in with a 50% off coupon and got two kits (invites, envelopes, response cards with envelopes, ribbon, pre-tied bows) for $25. We opted to forego the yellow ribbons in the kit and bought orange ones instead. They looked beautiful Smiley smile

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·
    • Flag

Zazzle! About $2 a piece, a little more than I wanted to spend, but I loved them!

• Jacqulyn
    Dedicated October 2013
    Jacqulyn ·
    • Flag

Ashleigh, those are adorable! What's the theme for your wedding, if you have one?

• Denise
    VIP May 2014
    Denise ·
    • Flag

I haven't picked ours out yet. I saw one on DB and one on invitations by Dawn that I liked. I'm also toying on DIY invitations but I'm not that creative. Maybe I'll get lucky and some creative inspiration will come my way & I'll end up with something great.

• Sarah
    Master August 2014
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

I'm DIY ours, this is my rough draft I still need purple ribbon, and to print out the invitations. I got my boxes from beaditcolorado.com, mulberry paper from mulberrypaperandmore.com, flowers i pressed myself (will spray invite flowers to retain color) and card stock was from hobby lobby.

• Jennifer
    Devoted October 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

I designed my invites, and had the cover, text, map and RSVPs printed through VistaPrint! http://imgur.com/a/jH5Y1

• mscountry
    Master July 2014
    mscountry ·
    • Flag

Have not ordered yet but they are from invitations by dawn i think they are about $2 a piece we are paying extra for shimmer paper and the ink color.

• Jennifer
    VIP November 2013
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

Here are mine Smiley smile They were from Wedding Paper Divas.

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·
    • Flag

This is the invite I want.

• Lillian
    VIP November 2013
    Lillian ·
    • Flag

Here are mine:

• SW517
    Super May 2014
    SW517 ·
    • Flag

Here is ours! I designed them myself after looking through a ton of options and had them printed through VP

• Laurley
    Devoted November 2013
    Laurley ·
    • Flag

Ours are really simple and fit our wedding. Got from Michael's Craft Store and is Gartner Studios Brand. Didn't like the brown ribbon it came with, so I purchased that orange ribbon separate. All together I spent $46.00.

Tip for someone who buys the same types of invites. Check to make sure the correct number of items are in the box and check the folds. I had one box with missing items and one box that were pre folded crooked! Gartner Studio was great to work with me and ship me out replacements at no additional cost Smiley smile

• T
    Just Said Yes October 2013
    Teresa ·
    • Flag

Embossed and printed at home, designed by a friend!

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·
    • Flag

Custom-made at a local family-owned paperie, I don't have a picture of ours but here's the template we worked off of.

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·
    • Flag

These are our invites, RSVPs, and entree selection insert

• Katie
    VIP May 2014
    Katie ·
    • Flag

These are all super cute Smiley smile I have no idea what I want. Thankfully I still havw some time to figure it out.

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

Inspiration

(no graphics on ours - text only)

• britterrss
    Dedicated September 2013
    britterrss ·
    • Flag

Smiley smile love ours - by minted.com

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

@britterrss - I love those too. so unique and different.

• Mrs Campbell
    Devoted September 2013
    Mrs Campbell ·
    • Flag

FH is a graphics designer so he created our design and printed all invites. The design represents us.

Comment on this discussion