Mrs.Matthews
Master January 2015

Show me your fur baby! (it has been awhile and I love seeing the pets!)

Mrs.Matthews, on May 6, 2014 at 9:25 AM

Posted in Community Conversations 89

Here are a couple pictures of my baby, lets see yours!

Here are a couple pictures of my baby, lets see yours!

89 Comments

• M
    Super September 2014
    Miimii ·

My baby Bella she is about 4 and a half and an american dingo. the sweetest girl ever love her o much! we adopted her when she was about 1 and its the best decision we ever made

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

The first pic he just got done eating my michael kors bag...hes like i didnt do it maaaaa!!! bad little boy!!

• Maritza
    Master April 2015
    Maritza ·

Don't know if you've heard me mention before that we have (what seems like) a kennel at home! With a total of 5 dogs and 2 cats. I've shared Diesel before (who rides with my FH on the truck), here are some of the others: 1. Danno (white dog), whose not so white.. immediately after bath time, he likes to run outside and roll in the dirt! 2. Duke.. this is my Bubba, pictured with me on a stormy night. He is a Pit Bull mix rescue, he's my 3 legged wonder. He's just like an old man, grumpy, snores, farts, he's lazy.. but, he is the most lovable! 3. Mya & Jazzy... Mya, also a mixed pit bull, fairly young still, very playful and loves our cat, Jazzy. Jazzy loves her right back! Mya is a very good girl!

• JoBu
    Master September 2015
    JoBu ·

@SS your furbabies are so adorable!!

Here are my babies. Casey is the smaller one--he is a miniature pincher/chihuahua mix. I rescued him when I first moved to Georgia almost two years ago. He is my baby! The bigger one is Murphy, he is a mix of some sort. I rescued him from a former co-worker who was going to take him back to the shelter--which meant he would have been put down. I could not let that happen. He is a handful, but I love him!

• P
    Dedicated September 2015
    Private User ·

My baby! His name is Rolo and hes 1. Hes a rescue dog

• ~Neschi~
    Super September 2014
    ~Neschi~ ·

My babies

• Jessika Cartwright <3
    VIP October 2014
    Jessika Cartwright <3 ·

We have a mini zoo at home! We have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a bearded dragon!

Bentley is our 2 yr old Rottweiler. He is such a big baby and a huge cuddle bug.

Miya is our 5 yr old Husky. She is super mouthy and stubborn, but she's our baby girl, our first fur baby!

And our kitties. The orange one is Finnegan, he is more like a dog than a cat. Very friendly and affectionate.

The black one is Pixie. She is our shy and quite girl. She drools like crazy when you love on her. It's cute.

I don't have a picture of our Beardie but his name is Diablo.

• Pentecost
    Expert August 2015
    Pentecost ·

My mare

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·

Cuteness overload!!! Here are Max and Stubbs.

• Katie
    VIP May 2014
    Katie ·

My babies!!!

• DisneyNut
    Master October 2014
    DisneyNut ·

Ashlee I'm in love with your bad boy bully. I used to have one too. Still miss that big lug.

Cute furbabies everyone. I don't have one as my FH is highly allergic. I do miss having them sometimes but he is worth it.

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

Thank you!! aww im sorry ...i know there the best friend anyone could ever ask for!

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

Love these posts! Y'all know I love showing off my Dex. He is our 6 & 1/2 week old Lab, and he is straight rotten! We are so in love with him already!

• Ashlee
    VIP October 2014
    Ashlee ·

@rach omg hes adorable!!!!!!!!!!!

• OregonEmily
    Master August 2014
    OregonEmily ·

Nieko

• BostonBride
    Super September 2015
    BostonBride ·

Here are my babies...

1) Monica...she will be 10 in July. She is the sweetest most loving kitty ever. I was a "dog person" until I got my Monny..she even gives kisses on demand.

2) Felicity...she is 13 months old and a spitfire! She loves to play and snuggle. Last night she got the treats out of the cabinet and put the bag next to my bed...silly kitty

3) My sweet Jakey. He is a 14 year old Shepphers/Lab mix. He lives with my parents, and he is the sweetest boy in the world (besides FH). Soui was my other pup (a schnoodle) who passed away 1/2013. He was full of it, but sweet.

• M
    Expert April 2015
    MeganM ·

My sweet boy!

• Future Mrs. Elliott
    Super June 2015
    Future Mrs. Elliott ·

This is Blue!! He is 3 and I rescued him about a year ago!

• K+S
    VIP October 2015
    K+S ·

This is my horse, Red and my cat, Jinx... Jinx gets pictures taken for every holiday, it cracks me up. lol

• she's country
    Super July 2014
    she's country ·

@sunshine - thank you, it is hard and it's like there is something just missing around our house! He was such a big baby - always with us!!!!

Comment on this discussion