Mrs. Butler
VIP August 2013

Show me your bridesmaid dresses

Mrs. Butler, on July 10, 2013 at 6:29 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 63
Saved Save

I am in love with the dresses my BMs and I chose for my wedding. Show me your BM dresses!

Here is mine!

63 Comments

• Brittany Ann
    Super May 2014
    Brittany Ann ·

Not 100% sure these are the ones I am going with yet, but it's in the lead right now!

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/twist-long/#.Udip8b-ffL8

http://www.dessy.com/wrap-dress/instructions.aspx

Love your girls dresses!!

• Desirae
    Devoted June 2013
    Desirae ·

I love the lace and open back. Classy with a slice of sexiness

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·

I would love to I'll show you all of them since it's different colors...

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·

• IrishLove™
    Master October 2013
    IrishLove™ ·

The last two of my JR bm's they chose their colors (the purple was a fast replacement I wanted a gold but they discontinued that color so it was between this and navy and she asked for this)

And the beading work is gone which makes it look 100 x's better!!

• ♥MrsC♥
    VIP July 2013
    ♥MrsC♥ ·

I don't have a bridal party but just wanted to say Future Mrs. Butler your BM dresses are gorgeous!!

• Danielle S
    Expert December 2013
    Danielle S ·

But in "Marine"

• Singing Diva
    Expert May 2012
    Singing Diva ·

OMG Future Mrs. Butler!! Where did you get the girls dresses from. The lace is beautiful and the backs so sexy, yet so elegant!

• Meredith
    Super May 2014
    Meredith ·

The red dress is the style we went with (wanted to share each girl in the dress because I can't get over how great they look!) only we're going with the shade of blue that the long dress was (we were originally going to go with tiffany blue, but the girls saw that shade and fell in love)

• Jennifer
    VIP November 2013
    Jennifer ·

Here are my girls dresses. They all have a floor length Alfred Angelo dress, I let them pick from a bunch of different styles what they liked best and felt most comfortable in since everyone's bodies are all so very different! The one with the ivory trim is my MOH's dress.

• RachelT
    Super May 2014
    RachelT ·

Future Mrs. Butler... I LOVE those dresses... OMG OMG OMG.

• Angie B
    VIP August 2012
    Angie B ·

My girls had the exact same dress as you Irish. The dress is gorgeous and looks good on everyone.

• Sarah
    Super September 2014
    Sarah ·

@Future Mrs. Butler - those are SO awesome! Who's the designer?? These are the dresses my girls picked out. Same sort of back as yours, which is what they (and I) loved about it. But I'm digging the lace on yours!

• KristnH
    Master November 2013
    KristnH ·

Here's mine!!

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·

My girls are all picking their own dresses - but they are all gray, long, and chiffon. Only two of them have there's so far (the rest are going this Saturday), but these are the ones we know:

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·

What I'm planning on my girls wearing, providing they are still available in a few months to purchase!

Edit - They will be cobalt blue though

• alexandria
    Dedicated March 2014
    alexandria ·

I have 9 BMs these are the dresses but they are black

• Allyson
    Master May 2014
    Allyson ·

Jules- your first dress is one of my favorites at Alfred Angelo! We aren't going shopping until October though.

• Erin
    VIP September 2013
    Erin ·

Here are mine. I can't save the picture so link only . They will be in teal.

http://www.alfredangelo.com/collections/bridesmaids/7139

• D1
    Master October 2013
    D1 ·

The one on the right in navy chiffon overlay with a platinum underneath. In different lengths -to kneels for our usherettes, MOH is tea length and BM high low. Silver shoes for ceremony. Boots for reception.

Comment on this discussion