Stacy
Devoted March 2019

Show me your beach wedding shoes!

Stacy, on December 13, 2017 at 4:28 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 21

I'm pretty conflicted. Wee as getting married at an elegant beach resort, with the ceremony being on the beach and reception in a small ballroom. FH wants me to have one pair of shoes for the night, which would mean no heels! I've always wanted nice heels for my wedding. I have tiny, skinny feet,...

I'm pretty conflicted. Wee as getting married at an elegant beach resort, with the ceremony being on the beach and reception in a small ballroom. FH wants me to have one pair of shoes for the night, which would mean no heels! I've always wanted nice heels for my wedding. I have tiny, skinny feet, so it has always been hard to find nice shoes to fit me anyways. Basically I need some kinda strap to hold them in my feet. I found some small wedged silver jeweled shoes that would work for both (maybe?), but I'm not in love with them. They are discontinued and only select stores have my size and I'd have to call around to have them ship them to my local store. The picture is of those shoes. They are Nina, so they are comfortable too. I just really either had navy blue or white shoes in mind. Silver shoes like this remind me of homecoming and prom. And I don't think I could stand to wear barefoot sandals.. hot sand and sensitive feet.

21 Comments

• Debra
    Dedicated May 2018
    Debra ·
    • Flag

Here are mine! Probably getting flat sandals for the reception, although it is right next to the beach in a tent so perhaps I will stay barefoot!

sandalsShow me your beach wedding shoes! 1

Comment on this discussion