P
Super October 2014

Share your non strapless dress please :)

Pinkuin, on April 5, 2014 at 11:06 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 114
Saved Save

When I went shopping for my dress I did not want strapless... I found that most stores only have a couple of options that are not strapless! the prettiest dresses are strapless and sometimes they only have simple strap options... i love the illusion neckline and the interesting backs! Share yours if you don't mind And yes I know this is a super repeat post but I still only always see strapless on those threads

114 Comments

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

I don't think there is a lot of brides here who aren't wearing strapless...........here is my non strapless <3 and I LOVE IT.

• P
    Super October 2014
    Pinkuin ·

=0 =0 =0 =0 that is gorgeous!!!! I love the tulle skirt and lace neckline!

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

Thank you!!! Can't wait to weat it. <3

• Kaegurl
    Master June 2014
    Kaegurl ·

This is mine, but on the model. Now if only I could be that skinny!

• P
    Super October 2014
    Pinkuin ·

Oh wow @FutureMrs D! I have seen a similar one online, i looks like the shape would be super flattering on!! so beautiful! what does the back look like?

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

I wish I were on computer to upload pic...I have halter bc I hate strapless on me and have been waiting for a good post for it. But...will watch this to keep an eye out for everyone's beautiful dresses! Strapless looks beautiful on some people I just knew it wasn't for me!

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

Stunning!! btw, the model it's way toooooo skinny! lol

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

@future mrs D....gorgeous dress!!

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

Compare to that model, I look huge in my gown hahahhhahaa

• Calcat
    Devoted July 2014
    Calcat ·

I have a non-strapless too with an illusion back. I'll post when I'm on a computer.

• P
    Super October 2014
    Pinkuin ·

@Getting hitched and @calcat, yes please post!!!

• P
    Super October 2014
    Pinkuin ·

@Pena you do not you look amazing! That dress is perfect for you and so different!

• MrsJohnston
    Super October 2014
    MrsJohnston ·

Mrs.Pena what a beautiful dress!! I love the lace detailing along the neckline.

Mrs.D what a beautiful dress I bet it looks amazing on

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

Heres a link to mine...obviously not me in it, ha!! I'm a tad worried with a bigger bust I'm gonna look like a linebacker up top but I love that it's a little different!

www.essensedesigns.com/essense-of-australia/dresses/detail/D1639

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

Thank you so much!

• P
    Super October 2014
    Pinkuin ·

@Hitched, O M G! that is so beautiful and romantic!! what color did you get?? and I think the top is perfect for bigger bust, extra support!!

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

@pena...you look beautiful in your dress!

• Ana
    Expert November 2014
    Ana ·

@Hitched thank you.....and your dress is adorable!

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

@ Deborah, thank you! I did ivory lace with a "bisque" (bronze ish color) satin underlay and with some rhinestones are scattered for sparkle. I am hoping it keeps the girls "appropriate" for ceremony and grandma while still showcasing them for FH (he's a fan of them, ha!)

• Gamecock Mrs.
    Master October 2014
    Gamecock Mrs. ·

On my phone so can't share a picture, but please take a look!! Essense of Australia D1291. Strapless generally bores me. You have to look stunning for me to notice or care about a strapless gown. Jesse's Girl, for example, looked amazing in strapless.

Gettin' Hitched! Team Essense of Australia!

Updated with a picture.

Comment on this discussion