therightLane
Master October 2017

Share your favors

therightLane, on September 27, 2016 at 11:59 PM Posted in Planning 0 61
Saved Save

Five Targets later and we now have 41 blanket scarves for our favors. I'm planning on having them at the ceremony and making a cute sign to take them.

What favors are you doing?

61 Comments

• Brooke
    Savvy December 2016
    Brooke ·
    • Flag

Mini jars of hot coco and decorative boxes to take desserts home in

• Mrs.D
    Master July 2016
    Mrs.D ·
    • Flag

I aborted our favors the week of the wedding. Too much work and I had more important things to do. I regret nothing..

• Ashley M
    VIP August 2017
    Ashley M ·
    • Flag

I would love to get that as a favor at a wedding! So cute

• Erin Wood
    Master July 2017
    Erin Wood ·
    • Flag

We are giving succulents. I'm painting little pots and FH is doing the growing.

• Jessinlove
    VIP November 2016
    Jessinlove ·
    • Flag

We are skipping favors since most get left behind. We used the money we would have used for a popcorn bar, so excited!

• therightLane
    Master October 2017
    therightLane ·
    • Flag

@Jessinlove Yum! The popcorn bar sounds amazing. The favors seem to always get left behind, so I didn't want to do them originally. I started thinking about how cold it might get during the ceremony and saw these at target. We are hoping our female guests will take them. The guys on my dad's side just care about good beer.

• SoonToBeMrsP!
    Super October 2016
    SoonToBeMrsP! ·
    • Flag

My sister made these Mint To Be with Mentos. It has our names and wedding date. This isnt how they will be displayed, just the quickest way to get them together for a picture lol We have a very small guest list, so even if only half take their favor we wont be eating Mentos for months lol

• Mrs.T.Smith
    Super October 2016
    Mrs.T.Smith ·
    • Flag

We are doing something so odd to me . FH idea was a music cd.. I didnt have to deal with it at all...I was told email six songs that fits our story. The cd's came last week and I took one gave it a listen his songs choices made me cry ... .

• Tina
    Super September 2016
    Tina ·
    • Flag

We did compact mirrors and keychain, and don't 5 compacts were left Smiley smile.

• KS
    Expert October 2016
    KS ·
    • Flag

Cake bites!

• FutureMrsJCG
    Expert November 2016
    FutureMrsJCG ·
    • Flag

Um i volunteer to come to your wedding! I loveee blanket scarfs! Great idea! Were doing caramel apples, coozies, and smores!

• ValGetsHitched
    Dedicated October 2016
    ValGetsHitched ·
    • Flag

Skipping actual favors for a cookie table, with to-go boxes.

• A
    Just Said Yes October 2016
    Alyssia ·
    • Flag

We are doing small blankets for our wedding favors

• MoweryMe
    VIP April 2017
    MoweryMe ·
    • Flag

I love those blankets!

We are going small with favors. We will tie in something we did while we dated--always shared Wrigley 5 Cobalt Gum. Since the wrapper matches our shade of blue we are using those (with customized labels) as well as blue and silver wrapped Hershey's kisses.

• Linds
    Master March 2017
    Linds ·
    • Flag

We're getting individually wrapped insomnia cookies - still debating if their label is good enough, or if we should add a personalized label instead/also.

• Rennyrenrennerson
    Super November 2016
    Rennyrenrennerson ·
    • Flag

We are doing a candy bar, plus personalized photo strip magnets for the Photobooth, and they can take ornaments for leaving a wish on our wishing tree.

• Bee
    Master April 2017
    Bee ·
    • Flag

We're doing mini jars of honey. They were on sale so we got a very high quality honey for $30. I would have skipped them if we didn't get the sale.

• FutureMrs.G
    VIP July 2017
    FutureMrs.G ·
    • Flag

We are doing $1 lottery tickets that will say "wishing you riches from the Mr. & Mrs"

• Nancy
    VIP January 2017
    Nancy ·
    • Flag

Cookies & chocolate.

• Seale
    Master November 2017
    Seale ·
    • Flag

We're buying cheap, recyclable coffee thermos and setting those out so people can take coffee or hot cocoa to go from our coffee and pie station.

Comment on this discussion