A
Beginner February 2020

Share your cake ideas

Amy, on March 12, 2019 at 1:38 AM Posted in Wedding Reception 0 13
Saved Save
Hi share your cake ideas? Having a hard time trying to find something that doesn’t look too pricy but not too simple. So any ideas of what y’all brides are doing for the big day would be helpful. Smiley smile

13 Comments

• Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Here are our idea's! (The second on is perfect for our colors, so the 3rd would be those colors, 1st is more inexpensive, less sugary and more healthy/simple)

Share your cake ideas 1

Share your cake ideas 2

Share your cake ideas 3
  • Kim
    Super September 2019
    Kim ·
    • Flag

Pinterest has a lot! Go check it out. Also, you can look at your potential baker's website and look at some of their work so you have an idea of what they can do.

• Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica ·
    • Flag
    This is our inspo. Simple and elegant.

Share your cake ideas 4
  • Chandra
    Master May 2019
    Chandra ·
    • Flag
    The top one (white and burgundy) is the one we're going with but the rest were ones I considered.

Share your cake ideas 5

Share your cake ideas 6

Share your cake ideas 7

Share your cake ideas 8

Share your cake ideas 9
  • Devin
    Super October 2019
    Devin ·
    • Flag
    We haven’t narrowed down our favorites yet but these are 3 I’m liking right now. We have a a little over 2 months till we meet with our baker so we still have time to figure it out.

Share your cake ideas 10

Share your cake ideas 11

Share your cake ideas 12
  • Mandy
    VIP May 2019
    Mandy ·
    • Flag

This is my inspiration cake. I'm actually doing a three tiered cake instead of the two pictured. We're not big cake eaters so we're doing a semi small cake (from Sam's, $70 and feeds 66 people) then doing cupcakes and a few cookie trays as well. I won't do the flowers on top, but I like the drip as some color.

Very SimpleShare your cake ideas 13

• Allison
    Devoted April 2020
    Allison ·
    • Flag
    This is our inspiration! But we’re going to do slightly less icing and go with the “semi-naked” look!

Share your cake ideas 14
  • Laura
    Rockstar October 2019
    Laura ·
    • Flag

Here are some I really like. The first picture is my favorite one
    Share your cake ideas 15I love this, but with Sweat PeasShare your cake ideas 16cake, but with sweet pea flowersShare your cake ideas 17cake I love, but with sweet peasShare your cake ideas 18If I go with a Christmas time weddingShare your cake ideas 19love this one, but with sweat peasShare your cake ideas 20If we have a smaller wedding at the VFWShare your cake ideas 21

• Becca
    Expert July 2019
    Becca ·
    • Flag

Same! I wanted something simple and classic but that doesn't look boring. We are doing a hobnail design which will match our hobnail vases! Then we are putting a wooden airplane on top (we are getting married in an airplane hangar and he is a pilot), with a few flowers. One thing we are doing to make sure it stands out is putting it on a cool, vintage pink glass cake stand. Then all of the cupcakes will be on milk glass stands. My bakery is only charging $50 for my single tier cake due to the simplicity of the design!

• A
    Beginner February 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

That sounds like super cute idea. And the price sounds great lol

• A
    Beginner February 2020
    Amy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

All your ideas are really nice good choices to choose from