L
VIP September 2015

Save the Date .. what do you think?

Lisa, on September 5, 2014 at 11:15 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 20
Saved Save

I think this may be the one we go with ... what do you think?

20 Comments

• LadyMonk
    Master September 2014
    LadyMonk ·

I like it I would personally centre the text in the white box, but other than that it looks great!

• Mrs. Bauer
    Super October 2014
    Mrs. Bauer ·

Awe, that is so cute! I do agree with LadyMonk on centering the text, though.

• RH
    Master November 2014
    RH ·

It's beautiful! Agreed with the others on centering the text, but besides that it's a great STD!

• L
    VIP September 2015
    Lisa ·

I didn't even think to do that, I agree it will look so much better if centered!

• L
    VIP September 2015
    Lisa ·

• DisneyNut
    Master October 2014
    DisneyNut ·

Yes much better. That's a gorgeous picture by the way.

• Emmy
    Master January 2015
    Emmy ·

Very pretty, good call on centering the text. The bottom of the word love kind of gets lost on some of the letters with the blue sky but I think people know what it says

• C + R
    Master November 2014
    C + R ·

I love the centered one! My only suggestion would be to capitalize "Follow" on the bottom line, or to not capitalize "Invitation." Looks great!

• K+S
    VIP October 2015
    K+S ·

Love it!!

• tega
    Super April 2015
    tega ·

Great

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

It looks like it's cut off on the left side.... give it more nose room

• Liana
    VIP November 2014
    Liana ·

Beautiful!

• K + B
    VIP September 2014
    K + B ·

Cute! I love your pic. It's very sweet.

• L
    VIP September 2015
    Lisa ·

I think I love this one even more!

EDIT - with our names on it of course, and I'm going to fix the pic to take out that little pink bag in the bottom left corner lol.

• J & S
    Devoted August 2015
    J & S ·

Last one!!! Love it! Can you put the save the date words right above your pic and leave the info on bottom? Might be nice as well :-)

• Northern MN
    Master November 2014
    Northern MN ·

Oh I like number 3 best

• Ellie
    Devoted December 2014
    Ellie ·

Agreed. Number three is super cute. It puts the focus on the beautiful landscape and couple, not the white box and info.

• Kathryn
    Super December 2014
    Kathryn ·

Vote for number 3!!!! It looks so awesome like you are within the writing and I always liked that look!!!

• Angie
    VIP August 2015
    Angie ·

I love the one with the centered text. The 2nd one you posted. The 3rd one not so much because it made it VERY noticeable that the picture isn't centered. Most pictures I see are not centered these days and it drives me nuts!

• Angie
    VIP August 2015
    Angie ·

If you can crop off about 1/4-1/2 inch off the 3rd one I would like it the best. The only thing that annoys the heck out of me is how uncentered it is!

Comment on this discussion