AngelalaDe
Expert May 2016

Sale!!! Coupons & Promo Codes

AngelalaDe, on February 29, 2016 at 1:39 PM

Posted in Planning 26

We all know how those little and big things add up for the wedding budget. Find a good deal? Post your coupons promo codes, and things that are on sale here!

We all know how those little and big things add up for the wedding budget. Find a good deal? Post your coupons promo codes, and things that are on sale here!

26 Comments

• P
    VIP May 2016
    Private User ·
    • Flag

Any time you buy something on Victoria's Secret website, Google "Victorias secret promo codes" and you can usually get something free Smiley winking

I've gotten a bracelet, 2 umbrellas, 2 bags, a rain jacket, perfume, socks, and a headband from googling VS promo codes.

Of course most of the time its "Free rain jacket with $75 purchase" But lets be honest, its really easy to reach $75 on there.

• Jenny
    VIP December 2016
    Jenny ·
    • Flag

@jorocka I saw those keys this weekend! I loooooove them!

• CrystalQueenB
    Master August 2016
    CrystalQueenB ·
    • Flag

Saks fifth Avenue allows you to use 5 promo codes at once. I was able to get free shipping, plus an additional $200 off of my purchase, and a free beauty bag of sample goodies.

I got most of my codes off of Groupon. ETA: Autocorrect

• sprezz
    VIP September 2016
    sprezz ·
    • Flag

Shopbop has a 5-day sale starting tomorrow. Up to 25% off. I got early access today and got my shower dress, which was already 70% off before the discount! Smiley laugh

• Corinne_
    Master September 2016
    Corinne_ ·
    • Flag

I know some people were talking about shark steam mops, Groupon has one for sale right now: https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-shark-steam-spray-mop-with-swivel-steer

• Karen
    Devoted October 2016
    Karen ·
    • Flag

Stamps for return addresses - they have a bunch of options, all around $20, and all customizable.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/2712-designs-16-chicago

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

Groups

WeddingWire article topics