Neffe
Master July 2020

Rivals or Teammates?

Neffe, on August 15, 2018 at 2:05 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 35

It’s game time! With football season approaching and fantasy draft beginning, I want to know, do you and your fiance(e) cheer for the same team, or are you fans of different teams? How do you handle football season? Or, are you a football free household? Corey Ann Photography Diana Elizabeth...

It’s game time! With football season approaching and fantasy draft beginning, I want to know, do you and your fiance(e) cheer for the same team, or are you fans of different teams? How do you handle football season? Or, are you a football free household?

cfb_1020884.jpg

Corey Ann Photography

cfb_1020886.jpg

Diana Elizabeth Photography

cfb_1020888.jpg

Hoffer Photography

35 Comments

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh hey, fellow Cowboys fan!! I like how he asks you about sports and you turn to him for car needs!! Cute!!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie
    • Flag

Teammates!! I had no NFL football allegiances before I met my husband, so it made it very easy to adopt his team. Smiley shame We're a Carolina Panthers house! 馃挋

giphy.gif

• EllieRose
    Expert February 2020
    EllieRose
    • Flag
    We are pretty much football free! I prefer watching basketball and he really has no interest in watching sports!
  • Mandy
    Savvy August 2019
    Mandy
    • Flag
    I am a Packers fan (Go Pack go!), while FH is a Vikings fan! Game day is...interesting to say the least! 馃構
  • Mandy
    Savvy August 2019
    Mandy
    • Flag
    We might also do a cake that's half Packers, half Vikings themed, and we can put "And the two shall become one" on it. Something creative my Packer-loving uncle did with my Bears-loving aunt at their wedding!
  • Lex
    VIP September 2019
    Lex
    • Flag
    My FH is a FSU fan and I鈥檓 an Arkansas fan and the only thing we agree on is that Alabama sucks. 馃槀
  • H
    Dedicated December 2018
    Hayley
    • Flag
    Huge football and basketball fans here! I鈥檓 a UNC grad (Go Tar Heels!) and FH is an NC State grad. We don鈥檛 talk 3 days a year - when our teams play football the one time, and when we play basketball twice! We try to be cordial, but Carolina blue and NCSU red run deep in our veins!
  • H
    Dedicated December 2018
    Hayley
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes! Go 鈥榯hers!
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day
    VIP September 2020
    Cynthia's and Robert Wedding Day
    • Flag
    I am the football fanactic in the relationship Big Blue Giants All Day!!!!! But my fh is team Giants too because he comes from NY also.

• FtrMrs.Labat
    Savvy August 2018
    FtrMrs.Labat
    • Flag
    I鈥檓 a huge Steelers fan and FH is a huge raiders fan. Nothing too competitive but we play each other in Oakland this year and now that we live in Los Angeles we are making that trip to see the game. This should be interesting
  • LunaJay2021
    Expert May 2021
    LunaJay2021
    • Flag
    We are looking forward to football season 馃張 馃槉 I am an 49er fan and FH is a Eagles fan. FH use to play football in HS at Ozen High School in South-East texas the school was recently renamed Beaumont United HS and his BM as well as the groomsmen are his team mates so we are excited to go to the 1st game. GO TIMBER WOLVES! 馃張馃惡
  • Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Basketball is also an awesome sport to watch!!

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I love your anticipation Ashley! You all are a football union for sure! I know the upcoming season will be tons of fun for you both! Smiley laugh

• Neffe
    Master July 2020
    Neffe
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Nice! You all are teammates for sure!! I love your passion for the Giants!!

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Us Patriot fans can be tough! I'm happy to hear that you two enjoy light-hearted teasing each other Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics