Lauren
Dedicated August 2019

Registry Must haves!

Lauren, on January 29, 2019 at 8:47 PM Posted in Registry 0 6
Saved Save

What were some of must haves on your registry? We have put together our registry, but we are updating it as we have our first shower coming up soon! I just want to make sure we aren't missing anything!!

6 Comments

• Becca
    Super August 2019
    Becca ·
    Kitchen aide!! That’s one of my must haves on the registry it’s expensive so I dunno if anyone will go for it, but if they do, that would be awesome! A ninja was one as well. My fiancé’s grandma actually got that for us right when I created the registry
  • MOB So Cal
    January 2019
    MOB So Cal ·

Agree with KitchenAid.... Daughter felt weird registering for something so expensive, but it was one of the first things purchased....

• Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·

Hello Lauren!

WeddingWire has some really awesome registry articles that have some ideas for items to make sure you include on your registry! Check them out:

The 6 Wedding Registry Trends 2019 Couples Need to Know

The Wedding Registry Checklist Every Couple Needs

10 Wedding Registry Items That Will Stand the Test of Time

Where did you two register?!

• FutureMrsD
    Legend July 2019
    FutureMrsD ·

For us, it was smart home accessories, nice sheets, nice towels, and a food processor! For what we already have, we love our kitchen aid blender, ninja mixer, and instapot.

• Kristin
    Super November 2019
    Kristin ·

BED BATH & BEYOND has a great little "registry essentials" checklist. Don't necessarily have to register for anything there, but its a pretty extensive list so you can make sure you've hit everything on your other registries

• Sarah
    Devoted May 2019
    Sarah ·

Roomba vacuum - we have three dogs and I'm tired of needing to vacuum every other day. Also registered for a meal kit service for after the wedding cause then at least I won't have to deal with what's for dinner for a month or so.

Comment on this discussion