Andrea
Devoted September 2013

Recently completed projects

Andrea, on September 22, 2013 at 11:45 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 14
Saved Save

I'm getting married on Saturday, and have very busy this past week! Smiley smile I thought I would share a few of my recent projects. I haven't done a lot of DIY projects, but I think the few I did do turned out pretty well!

The first picture shows my centerpieces. We prepared the pots, which are going to contain cupcakes that look like flowers (google "cupcake bouquet" to see a picture).

14 Comments

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

Here are some of our table numbers. They are going to be in the top of the flower pots in a flower card holder. The other side contains a key showing which cupcakes are which flavors.

We also worked on place cards and reserved signs. I don't know how people can do weddings with tons of DIY projects. These few things took us so long to do, and it doesn't even seem like we did that much!

• T.
    Master November 2013
    T. ·
    • Flag

Awwww the table numbers are adorable!

I'm not familiar with the idea of cupcake bouquets, so excuse the weird question. Are guests allowed to eat these cupcakes? Hopefully the table numbers won't get in the way of the cupcakes.

• kt2of3
    VIP October 2013
    kt2of3 ·
    • Flag

Very cute!

• Belais
    VIP October 2013
    Belais ·
    • Flag

Cute!

• K & A
    Super October 2013
    K & A ·
    • Flag

What a sweet idea of using the pictures of you both growing up!! I've never seen that before!

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·
    • Flag

I love the table numbers! I wanted to do that but FH doesn't have many pictures from his childhood.

• *Aly*
    Super April 2014
    *Aly* ·
    • Flag

Love the table numbers!

• Andrea
    Devoted September 2013
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

@Tatiana-the cupcakes are our cake, so, yes, they eat them. Smiley smile The table numbers sit pretty high, so they won't be in the way.

• Amber
    VIP October 2013
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Awww, verrry cute table numbers!

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

I love those! I think the centerpieces will look awesome and I love the table numbers!

• Donna
    Master June 2014
    Donna ·
    • Flag

Table numbers are adorable! Good job!

• sundaycupcake
    VIP October 2013
    sundaycupcake ·
    • Flag

The table numbers are so cute. Can't wait to see how it all comes together! Smiley smile

• TheNewMrsT
    VIP October 2013
    TheNewMrsT ·
    • Flag

Love the table numbers, super cute!

• Mrs. Butler
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs. Butler ·
    • Flag

I love your table numbers. So cute.

Comment on this discussion