Brittney
Devoted October 2017

Puerto Vallarta Honeymoon

Brittney, on Sep 27, 2017 at 1:15 PM Posted in Honeymoon

Has anyone been to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? What would you recommend doing while we're there?

Share:

5 Comments

• D
    Beginner November 2017
    Devyn ·

It is amazing! I stayed at an all inclusive resort (the riu). I would highly recommend it! we went on a zipline also that was awesome!

• D
    Beginner November 2017
    Devyn ·

It is amazing! I stayed at an all inclusive resort (the riu). I would highly recommend it! we went on a zipline also that was awesome!

• fallinthegarden
    Master October 2017
    fallinthegarden ·

If you're looking for tours through a company, we booked with Vallarta adventures and they had a ton of choices for reasonable prices.

Where are you staying?

• TANYA
    Dedicated May 2018
    TANYA ·

I have family there so I have been many times. I recently got back from there a few months ago. I love it.

I second the yelapa boat trip. The beach is beautiful there and we did a horse ride to the waterfall.

The malecon is always fun during the day and night and on the weekend it gets packed.

If you can, check out sayulita. It's like an hour away but it's a cute little beach town and worth checking out.

There is literally so much to do there that you will never be bored. And it's just a beautiful place. Great choice for a honeymoon!

• Brittney
    Devoted October 2017
    Brittney ·

I don't remember exact location right now, near downtown I believe in a resort area but it's a condo through home away

Comment on this discussion