Lizz M.
Master March 2013

PSA - VistaPrint Groupon!

Lizz M., on January 9, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Posted in Do It Yourself 39

Calling all DIY Brides! I just got a Groupon for CUSTOM print from VistaPrint... $17!http://www.groupon.com/deals/vista-print-january-philadelphiaI'll be using these for our door hangers & menu cards. Woot woot!What will you use your Groupon for?

Calling all DIY Brides! I just got a Groupon for CUSTOM print from VistaPrint... $17!

http://www.groupon.com/deals/vista-print-january-philadelphia

I'll be using these for our door hangers & menu cards. Woot woot!

What will you use your Groupon for?

Share:

39 Comments

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Here is a way to do hotel door hangs on the free rack cards....

(I put the circle on there just to show how you could cut it, you wouldn't draw a circle on it - or - just hang a string from the top)

• Janessa
    Devoted June 2013
    Janessa ·

Does anyone know if Canadians can get Vistaprint deals like this? There's a separate vistaprint site for Canadians...

• Lizz M.
    Master March 2013
    Lizz M. ·

Thanks @Hayley! The rack cards weren't a part of the Groupon this time though

@Janessa.. I do not know.. are you signed up on VistaPrint and Groupon to receive e-mails?

• Janessa
    Devoted June 2013
    Janessa ·

@ Lizz I am signed up on Vistaprint and Groupon but I've never seen a Groupon like this for the Canadian branch of Vistaprint. I even Googled but couldn't find anything...

• R
    Master June 2015
    RayRay ·

Lizz, as far as I know you can use the groupon for anything on the site. I always have!

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Yes Lizz ~ when they advertise the groupon, they give Ideas of what you can use it for... but the groupon is for anything.

@ Janessa ~ I know someone from Canada used the VP sale links we post ...Yep Patty R - read what she did and maybe click her profile to connect with her and ask questions...

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/my-very-first-vp-haul-thank-you-reenski-for-the-links/c77705ab3282ebfb.html

• Lizz M.
    Master March 2013
    Lizz M. ·

OH! Well now I feel dumb

• Janessa
    Devoted June 2013
    Janessa ·

Thanks Hayley! Looks like I CAN order through the US site. It's about $4 more for shipping when compared to the Canadian site and it seems glossy stock for the business cards come at a premium when compared to the Canadian site but it looks like it works out the get the Groupon.

• S
    Devoted August 2013
    SoPrecious2Him ·

Bump

• Private User
    Dedicated September 2013
    Private User ·

@ray_chull im from dickson! also have a question about vistaprint and making invites....do you ladies use the actual wedding invites they have or make them on the postcards or rack cards?

• Lizz M.
    Master March 2013
    Lizz M. ·

I didn't make our invites through VP - any other ladies that can help Heather out?

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

@ Heather ~ a lot of the extreme budget brides will use the XL postcards for invites and the postcards for RSVP cards. Because we have found an Awesome link that give you 100 of each free!!!! And there are other free things on the slickdeals link too!

THEN.... Fawn (a fellow WW-Bride) figured out we could buy a Groupon (get $70 of stuff and only pay $17) and double that up with a sale link and Get even more $Money$ off the total bill.

So, pretty much, if you are a Major budget bride, you can get everything for under $50. details here www.weddingwire.com/wedding-forums/ode-to-hayley-fawn-and-cyndi-aka-my-vistaprint-haul/65ea210239feeede.html

But, some ladies Do get the Actual invites. And since they are getting such a great deal, they upgrade their paper to Linen. (you can use your groupon with a 50% off/free shipping link from www.retailmenot.com

• D
    Savvy February 2013
    Diana ·

I bought a groupon yesterday and used it for thank you cards and our mad libs guest book on the rack cards. I will say that the deal isnt as good as what you think. Because they make you use a special website where the $70 is off the original price not the rediculous sale price they give you on everything.

• Hayley C™
    Master March 2008
    Hayley C™ ·

Diana ~ you can open a 2nd link AFTER you put in your groupon to get the sale price off any other link you can find on the web.

So, you can use the groupon with a 50% and free shipping link

www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.asp?S=&AID=10401539&PID=2210202&SID=uuu316452980

or

with a 11 free items link.... brings you to rack cards, but you can also get postcards, XL postcard, 25 sm magnets, pen, calendar, return labels, lawn sign, business cards, note cards, note pad, large car magnet, postcards

http://slickdeals.net/?sdtid=1517573&sdop=1&sdfid=9&u2=http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/gateway.aspx?S=1309672892&PREURL=/vp/ns/consumer/splash/splash_rack_cards.aspx?xnav=LeftItem&xnid=MarketingMaterials&dng=1061557

• *Mrs.Snyder
    Super November 2013
    *Mrs.Snyder ·

@Lizz may I please have the door hanger design also please kcl5221@yahoo.com. thank you

• Megan
    Expert June 2013
    Megan ·

Omg I was waiting for someone to post a link. Thank you

• Mrs. Noble
    Super June 2013
    Mrs. Noble ·

Good grief... just spent over $50 on VP a few days ago! I wish I saw this earlier!

I can't think of anything specific that we still need from there!

I also plan to DIY the programs! Cardstock at my local (or all?) Jo-Ann's is 40% off through this SATURDAY!

• Kayla and Walter
    Devoted November 2013
    Kayla and Walter ·

I was so excited when I saw this groupon! I actually just bought it this morning. I had already made my save the dates on the computer but was racking my brain on the cheapest way to print them (buy my own card stock, take it to kinkos, etc), but with vistaprint I can load my image and get them printed for a fraction of the price, especially after using the groupon!

I was/am still a bit skeptical to order invites through them tho...has anyone done it? Are they good quality?

• Lizz M.
    Master March 2013
    Lizz M. ·

Sure @Silvia. Sending now!

Comment on this discussion