Jules
Dedicated January 2019

Pro bam 1.19.19

Jules, on April 24, 2019 at 4:08 PM Posted in Married Life 0 17
Saved Save

After almost 4 months, I’m finally able to write this. Wow. The day came and went, unfortunately, a large portion of the morning was spent-waiting! My biggest disappointment was my hair and makeup artist, not that he did a poor job (he was fantastic) but that he took forever. He promised to be done by noon, and I was hoping to get to our venue by 1:45 for a first look, I wound up not getting there until 3:45 (15 minutes before the ceremony started!!) just imagine my frustration to run that late. Not to mention the blowout that occurred with my mother earlier in the morning (which is a whole other story!)
At the end of the day, I was a happily married WIFE! The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, and if anyone caught my earlier post- I now have a puppy!!!! During the night I made a small wardrobe change and shed my bolero to show my strapless gown and let my hair down to dance the night away!

ll in all we estimated our cost at or around 30,000$ which we covered ourselves, and used what we received in gifts to pay the down payment on our first home together (which we closed on the day we returned from our honeymoon) so much has happened over the last few months, but for now, a few pictures!

Pro bam 1.19.19 1

Pro bam 1.19.19 2

Pro bam 1.19.19 3

Pro bam 1.19.19 4

Pro bam 1.19.19 5

Pro bam 1.19.19 6

Pro bam 1.19.19 7

Pro bam 1.19.19 8

Pro bam 1.19.19 9

Pro bam 1.19.19 10

Pro bam 1.19.19 11

Pro bam 1.19.19 12

Pro bam 1.19.19 13

Pro bam 1.19.19 14

Pro bam 1.19.19 15

Pro bam 1.19.19 16

Pro bam 1.19.19 17

Pro bam 1.19.19 18

Pro bam 1.19.19 19

Pro bam 1.19.19 20

Pro bam 1.19.19 21

Pro bam 1.19.19 22

17 Comments

• Mandy
    VIP May 2019
    Mandy ·
    • Flag

You looked gorgeous! That puppy is adorable too!

• Mrs. C
    Super May 2019
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

Oh my goodness if my FH surprised me with a puppy on my wedding day I would be a freaking MESS!! SO SWEET!Smiley love

• Alexis
    Devoted December 2020
    Alexis ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous wedding! Congrats!

• Ana
    Savvy November 2019
    Ana ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations! Your wedding looked amazing and your wedding gift was awesome such a cute puppy!
  • Katherine
    Expert July 2019
    Katherine ·
    • Flag

THAT LAST PHOTO! Dang! Congrats on your puppy!

• E
    Dedicated July 2019
    Emerita ·
    • Flag
    Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. You looked amazing and so happy
  • MrsD
    Legend July 2019
    MrsD ·
    • Flag

Beautiful pictures! I love everything about your wedding day. Congratulations!

• JEANIE
    Expert April 2020
    JEANIE ·
    • Flag
    Everything looks like it came out beautifully! You looked stunning! Congrats on a beautiful wedding, a new puppy, and home!
  • Dita
    Expert August 2019
    Dita ·
    • Flag
    What a beautiful wedding! That black & white of you two dancing and the last photo are EVERYTHING. Amazing. Congrats on getting married & your home!!
  • SummerBrideInAutumn
    VIP October 2019
    SummerBrideInAutumn ·
    • Flag
    I would have been a huge ball of stress if my HMUA took that long. Running late stresses me out like nothing else, but I’m glad you handled it well.

Your dress is beautiful! I love the lace bolero and I love that taking it off Gabe you a whole other look. That last rain picture is awesome!
  • Bridget
    VIP August 2019
    Bridget ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful and your puppy 😍😍😍😍😍
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid ·
    • Flag
    Congratulations, you both look so elated.
  • Clíodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Clíodhna Online ·
    • Flag

Everything looked so beautiful, Jules!

That first look pic Smiley cry SO sweet! His face says it all really!!

Congratulations on your new home also!

• Jo
    WeddingWire Administrator May 2015
    Jo ·
    • Flag

I would have been losing my mind if things ran that behind, well done to you for keeping your head! I love how your whole look transformed with losing the bolero and changing your hair, it's great you got to rock two different looks. Those black and white pics of you dancing and in the rain need to go in a frame, they are gorgeous

• Talia
    Super October 2020
    Talia ·
    • Flag

OMG THE PUPPY! lol that was adorable! All your pictures came out great!! Congratulations!!

• Nicole
    Super September 2020
    Nicole ·
    • Flag

Your photos are beautiful!! Congratulations!!

• Tonia
    Expert October 2019
    Tonia ·
    • Flag

What a beautiful wedding and you were a gorgeous bride. Congratulations on the puppy as well!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics