We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Chantelle
Dedicated October 2021

Playa Del Carmen (not All Inclusive)

Chantelle, on June 25, 2020 at 4:59 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Saved Save

Hello, my boyfriend and I decided on the Playa Del Carmen area for our honeymoon. I am so overwhelmed with all of the resort/hotel options in the area (even with all the filters I can think of there still seems to be so many). I am trying to find a concise website/link online or through anyone's knowledge of hotels/resorts that are still romantic, beautiful, beachfront, beach access, nice pools, has a bar, has a spa, and offers an amazing breakfast. I am NOT interested in all inclusive or extremely fancy packages because we plan to wake up, have a nice breakfast, and spend a majority of our time off the hotel/resort property exploring the beaches and surrounding area. I think having a spa, bar, pool around would be nice to have around, but I do not plan to spend too much time on the property except to sleep and have breakfast. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to stay? Thanks

2 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on June 29, 2020 at 3:11 PM
  • Molly
    Rockstar September 2020
    Molly ·
    • Flag

I'm not familiar with that place, but maybe you could get and air b&b to stay at?

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Administrator October 2016
    Lynnie ·
    • Flag

Hi Chantelle! I found sites like TripAdvisor to be really helpful when you're comparing hotels in the same area!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles