Hunter
Just Said Yes January 2020

Picky Wedding Dress Shopper

Hunter, on February 16, 2019 at 11:16 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 5
Saved Save

I have tried on many wedding dresses at this point and it seems that I may be slightly picky... Is anyone else experiencing this? I've been confusing my family and wedding dress consultants because I seem to always change my opinion on different aspects in dresses!

I'm worried that at some point I may have to settle for a dress... What're your thoughts???

5 Comments

• Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara ·
    • Flag
    Yes, I had the same issue. I disliked every dress I tried all. The few I liked were way out of my budget , costing $6,000 and up. I gave up and decided to get a white dress instead of a labeled wedding gown.
  • Pirate & 60s Bride
    Champion March 2017
    Pirate & 60s Bride ·
    • Flag
    Keep shopping! I wanted along sleeves fitted bodice + ball gown skirt which was hard to find in 2016. It took 8–10 stores to find The One. You’ll know when it’s time.
  • S
    Devoted April 2021
    Soon2BMrsR ·
    • Flag
    I agree with the previous poster. When it’s right you will know, till then don’t settle.
  • Selena
    Super September 2019
    Selena ·
    • Flag
    I tried on about 100, didn't find one until my 8th bridal shop and was considering driving out of state to try more. Keep looking you will find it.
  • Amanda
    Master December 2020
    Amanda ·
    • Flag
    Maybe look into a custom make! So you can choose what you liked from each dress and put it all togethwr

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics