J
Dedicated October 2019

Photos

Jacquie, on March 18, 2019 at 9:18 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 7
Saved Save
So our photographer wants a list of what photos we want. I don't really know except that I want a cake cutting photo and a photo with my mom and one of my siblings. What like of photos does everyone think are good ones to capture? BTW nothing g for ceremony as we have a special scuba diving underwater ceremony happening that the photographer can't do. So the suggestions would have to be either before or after the ceremony and during the reception photo lists.

7 Comments

• Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·

A scuba diving ceremony!!! that sounds really cool. Will you have someone with an underwater camera taking pictures because I would love to see them.

For photos here's a great list to get you started:

https://www.marthastewartweddings.com/651263/wedding-photo-shot-list

• Cynthia
    Expert June 2019
    Cynthia ·
    Https://pin.it/p7niiuj2lgrgou
    Maybe she meant like something with the link above. I saved that on my pinterest account just incase my photographer asked for that too
  • Gen
    Master June 2019
    Gen ·
    A scuba diving ceremony?! Wow, so cool and unique!! You could try going on Pinterest and pinning wedding photos that you like so that your photographer can figure out what style of photos you like. that’s what ours is having us do
  • J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes we have an other diver that will be taking underwater photos but I don't think he is a professional photographer.
  • Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77 ·
    View Quoted Comment
    I’m sure they will still be great.
  • Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica ·
    If you don't have anything specific I'm sure your photographer will know some great ones to capture. Any detail shots you'd like? Rings, invites, outfits hanging, getting ready shots?
  • Danielle
    Master June 2019
    Danielle ·

I would definitely look through Pinterest to find your inspiration pictures. Print out the ones you like, and hand them to your photographer.

Comment on this discussion