Michelle
Devoted November 2011

Photo Booth

Michelle, on August 19, 2011 at 12:56 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

Does anyone know of a realiable and reasonable photo booth?? Thank you!! =)

9 Comments

• KT
    VIP October 2011
    KT ·
    • Flag

Our photographer is going to be our photo booth. Ask your photographer if they do it because most offer it these days.

• Michelle
    Devoted November 2011
    Michelle ·
    • Flag

No he just recommends one because he works alone and will be doing all the other pictures

• Carlos Molina
    December 2019
    Carlos Molina ·
    • Flag

Talk to your DJ. Many DJ's are getting into the photobooth business.

• PortlandBride
    VIP June 2011
    PortlandBride ·
    • Flag

We used http://www.redeyebooths.com/index.html which is national i believe. It worked out well, and compared to Portland Oregon prices was reasonable.

• Jen H.
    Master October 2012
    Jen H. ·
    • Flag

I'm doing a DIY Photobooth. I can't see paying a grand for it, but I'd like some fun photos at my reception. I'm designing the backdrops myself and hitting up the dollar stores for funny glasses and props, etc. I'll be making some props myself as well. I'll have to post some pics once I get some of the backdrops done. I'm working on the first one now.

• Rebecca
    VIP December 2011
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

We are using Redeye as well. I think it's 4 hours for $650 which is on the lower cost scale comparatively speaking in my area. I have so many DIY projects, I'm just not into the whole backdrop for it....I would rather just shell out the cash.

• Gregg Alfonso
    December 2019
    Gregg Alfonso ·
    • Flag

I have a exactly what you are looking for. and it isnt always how many hours. Its how many photos as well. Give me a call 609 271 2900. I have 2 packages 2 hours and 4 hours both unlimited photos. Call me for price. I promise you wont be dispointed.

Gregg Alfonso

• Elizabeth
    Master October 2012
    Elizabeth ·
    • Flag

What area is your wedding in?

• Anonymous
    Super July 2011
    Anonymous ·
    • Flag

I used shutterbooth, and they were great. I believe they have locations around the US

Comment on this discussion