Mrs.Sanok
VIP September 2018

Photo Books!

Mrs.Sanok, on November 26, 2018 at 10:03 AM Posted in Married Life 0 8
Saved Save

Hello!

I wanted to know everyone's opinion! Both my mom and my MIL would like a parents wedding album. I wanted to know if anyone has gotten one and where you got it?

I looked at Shutterfly and they seem really expensive for books. Is there anywhere else that I can look?

Or did anyone do a DIY wedding album.

Any help will be awesome!

8 Comments

• Emily
    Expert May 2019
    Emily ·
    • Flag
    Shutterfly would be my suggestion, I’m ordering mine from Artifact Uprising but that’s more expensive. I know you said they were pricey but they are probably running a sale today for cyber Monday.
  • Rebecca
    Master October 2025
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

Hey Mrs.Sanok!

I think CVS, Walgreens, Artifact Uprising, Zazzle, and Etsy all offer photo book services! I think some of them have good deals going on right now for Cyber Monday!

You could absolutely DIY an album too! Are you thinking of doing a scrapbook type of thing or filling a photo album?!

• PurdyAikey
    Super January 2019
    PurdyAikey ·
    • Flag

I did one of Engagement Photos at Walgreens. They frequently run 30%+ off sales, so I would look for something like that! (I think we are also going that for our guest book, so we can have a photo album.guest book, so it is something we are more likely to open!

• Mrs.Sanok
    VIP September 2018
    Mrs.Sanok ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

I forgot all about cyber Monday! I am going to check it out thank you!

• Summer987
    Super May 2018
    Summer987 ·
    • Flag
    I used a Groupon for my photo books at shutterfly. It was cheaper than going directly to the site.
  • Victoria
    VIP October 2018
    Victoria ·
    • Flag
    I ordered three 8x8 books from Shutterfly just last week - hardcover with foil lettering. They're absolutely beautiful as gifts.

Original price was $160.02, but I had $29.99 off from leaving a review on The Knot then they were having a 50% off sale for spending over a certain amount AND I found a coupon on Retail Me Not for free shipping. So in total I wound up paying $58.00 for the three books with upgraded covers. Plus I'll get I think 6% cash back through Ebates - can't remember exactly the % it was that day.

There are sales all over all of the time. Shutterfly is having an up to 50% off sale right now. Use Retail Me Not to find extra coupons and Ebates to get cash back on top of it all!
  • Jen
    VIP July 2018
    Jen ·
    • Flag

I did mine on Shutterfly.... I've made probably 30 books over the years for all my vacations and have never ordered anything unless there is a 50% off sale and free shipping. They offer that frequently so just make your book and let it sit until you see a good sale! Good Luck!

• Melissa
    VIP October 2018
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

We just ordered 4 photo books on Shutterfly during their cyber weekend sale. There's up to 50% off PLUS 25% off today for Cyber Monday (and free shipping for orders over $49). The books are wonderful!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics