Mrs. C
VIP September 2013

Our "Music Video" From Our Videographer

Mrs. C, on October 8, 2013 at 9:21 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 9
Saved Save

LOVE it! He did a great job! In the beginning, we weren't going to hire a videographer. I am SO GLAD that we did, and I'm so glad that we looked around-we found someone who did an awesome job, and for a reasonable price.

http://vimeo.com/76466073

9 Comments

• S
    VIP October 2014
    SoontobeMrsGlover ·
    • Flag

Thanks for sharing..You were beautiful!! Nice video!

• Raven*
    VIP June 2014
    Raven* ·
    • Flag

Loved it! beautiful wedding! && I lovee Kelly Clarkson Smiley smile

• Mrs. Kommeren
    Master December 2013
    Mrs. Kommeren ·
    • Flag

I love that song!! I was about to ask who sings that, THANKS Raven*! Lovely video! Looks like you and everyone had a blast.

• ellie
    Devoted September 2015
    ellie ·
    • Flag

Omg, beautiful and adorable. I lost it when I saw the little girl doing Gangnam Style.

now I have to have a videographer. Smiley smile

• C
    Master July 2014
    csquid ·
    • Flag

Very nice! I love your earrings and bracelet by the way. Where did you get them? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the videographer? You said "reasonable price" but I'm curious what that is...the one I'm looking at is around $1,000 and I feel like that's a lot for a 12 minute video.

• Kate
    Master December 2013
    Kate ·
    • Flag

Catherine -- Keep in mind that it's not like the videographer just shot for 12 minutes. It's a full day of shooting, then you have to import the video to your editor in real time (so if you shoot for 8 hours, it takes 8 hours to import) before you even begin editing. It's a job that takes several days and includes some travel.

Sorry to threadjack Mrs. C! Your video was beautiful! You looked gorgeous, and I had totally forgotten about your groom on crutches!!!! It looks like you guys handled that situation well :-)

• Mrs. C
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

Catherine-Earrings came from Alfred Angelo, and bracelet from Kohls. We paid $595 which included the video plus 3 Blu Rays with the video and full coverage of the day. He filmed preceremony, ceremony and most of the reception. We're in Indiana, so things aren't outrageous, but I still think it's a great deal.

• C
    Master July 2014
    csquid ·
    • Flag

See, that's what I'm talking about! And Kate, yes I know it's a lot more work for them but I look at what I'm getting for it and it seems like a lot. $600 is way better. Thanks Mrs. C!

• Soonyee
    VIP June 2013
    Soonyee ·
    • Flag

Your wedding looked so fun!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics