TeeBee
Super August 2013

Our highlights video!!

TeeBee, on September 8, 2013 at 7:17 PM Posted in Planning 0 20
Saved Save

I'm so excited to get this! It makes me even more excited to get the full on video. I have to say my one bridesmaid did take away some of the excitement because she is upset she isn't in the highlights video. I'm not sure why she thinks it's about her. oh well. I contacted the videographers to see if they could add a frame with her in it. Anyways, here's the link to the video. Let me know what you think!

http://vimeo.com/74007696

20 Comments

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

Beautiful. Congratulations!!

• Happy In Hawaii
    Master July 2015
    Happy In Hawaii ·
    • Flag

So cute! I love how they interviewed some different people and included them! I think your bridesmaid shouldn't be mad that they didn't use her, you can only put so much on the highlight reel, and as long as you have what she said on the full dvd of everything from your wedding then that's still good. Maybe they had other reasons for not using her (sound wasn't as clear, lighting not as good, etc) and it might not be because the videographer didn't like her lol! I think the video is very well put together, and super adorable! Congrats!

• Jennifer
    Devoted October 2014
    Jennifer ·
    • Flag

SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!

BTW where did you get your shoes! I LOVE THEM!

• Angie B
    VIP August 2012
    Angie B ·
    • Flag

You looked beautiful.. Congrats!!

• TeeBee
    Super August 2013
    TeeBee ·
    • Flag

Thanks everyone! Smiley smile Jennifer I got them at a Bridal Boutique here in Vancouver. I believe you can get them online though. They are Benjamin Adams. I LOVE them too! Smiley smile If you order them I would suggest you order a half size bigger as they do fit a bit small.

• Nicole S. (formerly Nicole C)
    Master October 2013
    Nicole S. (formerly Nicole C) ·
    • Flag

I love the beading on your dress... and how your husband kept saying "wow- oh wow" hahaha that was so cute!!

Congrats Smiley smile

• HEIDI&KYLE
    Expert November 2013
    HEIDI&KYLE ·
    • Flag

Absolutely Love this!!!! You looked Gorgeous! Everything was Beautiful! Congratulations!!!!!

• TooManyMistys
    Master June 2014
    TooManyMistys ·
    • Flag

I LOVE your dress and you look beautiful. I love his response to you. You guys look so happy. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

• Mrs. C
    VIP September 2013
    Mrs. C ·
    • Flag

Wow. That was really well done. Everything is so pretty. You look beautiful. Congrats!

• SoontobeMRS.H
    VIP June 2014
    SoontobeMRS.H ·
    • Flag

Congrats!!! I love your videoSmiley smile You can really feel the love between you as well as within your family. Again, CongratsSmiley smile

• JaQuaya
    Devoted October 2014
    JaQuaya ·
    • Flag

You looked absolutely beautiful! The more videos I watch make me want to get a videographer for myself.

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·
    • Flag

Such a beautiful bride and a beautiful video! I loved the interview with your daughter and your shoes were amazing!

• Brittany
    Devoted September 2014
    Brittany ·
    • Flag

This video is so cute and very well done!

• Love Is Real
    Expert April 2014
    Love Is Real ·
    • Flag

I really enjoyed your video, It was beautiful. I laughed at your husband in the towel, I got teary eyed when your sister spoke, and I feared that your husband would fall while getting off the boat.....sparked all my emotions as if I knew you. Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful Job and Congrats

• Kayla
    Devoted January 2014
    Kayla ·
    • Flag

Absolutely beautiful!

• MrsHicks
    Master June 2014
    MrsHicks ·
    • Flag

Beautiful! Your love for each other shows, congratulations!!

• TeeBee
    Super August 2013
    TeeBee ·
    • Flag

Oh my!! The words from all of you are so special! JaQuaya definitely get one if you can! SO worth it! I knew I couldn't take everything in on the day and it was so wonderful they were there capturing everything for us! Love is Real...him in the towel was so funny for me! He walks around in that towel every day so it was perfect! Smiley smile It has really brought my sister and me so much closer. It's events like this that help that to happen. I love her to pieces. And that was our boat that he was stepping off of so he knew it like no other. It was really wonderful having it there for our day. It's pretty special to us both. Smiley smile I love your words. Thank you so much!

• sundaycupcake
    VIP October 2013
    sundaycupcake ·
    • Flag

Your videographers did a wonderful job! You look beautiful, your wedding was beautiful. Congratulations!

• OhHeyItsIna
    Master November 2014
    OhHeyItsIna ·
    • Flag

Crying from his first wow at your first look. Beautiful

• James Tang
    February 2020
    James Tang ·
    • Flag

Beautifully done!! Your videographer did an amazing job.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics