Tammy S.
VIP August 2017

Opinions wanted on hair and makeup trial today

Tammy S., on March 18, 2017 at 4:53 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 15
Saved Save

Hi! Please let me know what you think of my hair and makeup trial. Thanks for your help!

15 Comments

• Tammy S.
    VIP August 2017
    Tammy S. ·
    • Flag

Eyes closed

• Tammy S.
    VIP August 2017
    Tammy S. ·
    • Flag

Hair from the side

• Ann
    VIP November 2017
    Ann ·
    • Flag

I think your make up looks great. You're very beautiful & that settled look on you is pretty. Hair is a little simple in the front but if that's the look your going for then heck yes you look like a girl ready to be a bride. Smiley smile

• Tammy S.
    VIP August 2017
    Tammy S. ·
    • Flag

@Lex Thank you for the compliments! I agree that the front of my hair is too simple. I asked the stylist to give me more volume on the sides near my face.

• Gloria
    Dedicated December 2024
    Gloria ·
    • Flag

I agree with Jessica. I don't know anything about makeup but you look a little orange... maybe it's the light because on the 3rd pic your face looks different

• Must Love Cats
    Master October 2017
    Must Love Cats ·
    • Flag

I noticed the things Jessica and Gloria said. I see orange as well, and the color on your face does not match the color of your neck.

• Yvette
    Dedicated July 2017
    Yvette ·
    • Flag

I think the orangeness is just the lighting. The colors look perfect in the third photo.

It looks very classy--not obvious you're wearing makeup at all!

• Km42118
    VIP April 2018
    Km42118 ·
    • Flag

Very simple and very pretty!

• Tammy S.
    VIP August 2017
    Tammy S. ·
    • Flag

@Jessica Yeah the lighting did give me an orange look in the first 2 photos. I am very pale so definitely will be doing some tanning this summer. The MUA said she will be able to match my skin tone with the makeup once more tan. Thanks for the comments!

• Gorgame
    Expert April 2017
    Gorgame ·
    • Flag

Ask her to soften hair in front and on sides .. even if it's all back it needs some texture so you don't look like you have no hair in pictures from front

• Future Stogner
    Expert June 2017
    Future Stogner ·
    • Flag

I would add a little more blush

• EngineerInLove
    VIP September 2018
    EngineerInLove ·
    • Flag

Your eyes pop with the makeup, which is awesome!! I agree with PPs on simple front, but I like the twists and curls from the sides.

• Jess
    Super October 2017
    Jess ·
    • Flag

Beautiful. I'd do more lip color to make them pop

• FutureMrsPrescott
    Expert October 2018
    FutureMrsPrescott ·
    • Flag

Beautiful makeup! I agree the hair could have a little more pizazz in the front. Gorgame provided a great example of a way to improve it!

• Vanessa
    VIP November 2017
    Vanessa ·
    • Flag

Your make up is beautiful. But the front of your hair needs a little texture. Nothing crazy.

Comment on this discussion