Scherrie
Just Said Yes November 2018

nyc Honeymoon 11/3/18

Scherrie, on May 27, 2018 at 1:53 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 7
Saved Save

I am looking for some suggestions for specific hotels in the burroughs. We'll be doing the touristy thing too, but I am eager to have some excellent Italian, deli, and Asian foods. Please suggest away!!!

7 Comments

• Suzanne
    Devoted November 2018
    Suzanne ·
    Ravel in Long Island City. Just under the 59th St bridge for easy access to manhattan and you’re minutes from Astoria and Woodside for great authentic food. Have a great time!
  • Vanessasaurus
    Rockstar June 2019
    Vanessasaurus ·
    Not sure about hotels in the buroughs, I've only stayed at the Holiday Inn in Chinatowm (no complaints), but I came here to say Caffe Napoli in Little Italy is the place to go for great Italian food!
  • Scherrie
    Scherrie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Great, thanks for the recommendation!
  • Scherrie
    Scherrie ·
    View Quoted Comment
    Thanks Vanessa! Noted.
  • Gen
    Rockstar June 2019
    Gen ·

For deli food, go to Brown's Bagels on 31st St!

Also, check out the rooftop bar at Arlo Nomad Hotel, also on 31st St (you don't have to be a hotel guest to go to the bar). Drinks are very expensive but the view is incredible! Also on a weekday it is very uncrowded.

Have a great time!

• Scherrie
    Scherrie ·
    Perfecto! Thanks for the suggestions Genevieve
  • Alina
    Expert May 2020
    Alina ·

Hi Scherrie! New York City is awesome because it has everything from sightseeing to food and shopping and it is very romantic. You will definitely have a great time! Check out WeddingWires honeymoon page for some information on honeymoons in NYC!

New York City Honeymoon

Comment on this discussion