Kayla
VIP September 2014

NWR: zodiac

Kayla, on December 14, 2013 at 11:01 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 33
Saved Save

So IDK if anyone is into zodiac signs like I am but

I am a cancer and FH is a Sagittarius. Technically we aren't compatible and I can see why. I'm really emotional and sensitive and he is really blunt and thick skinned. We both describe our zodiac signs to a T.

I was wondering what your sign is and what your FH sign is. Does your sign describe you? Are you and FH compatible according to the zodiac?

just for fun

33 Comments

• Mrs. A. Fernandez
    Master August 2014
    Mrs. A. Fernandez ·

I am a Leo, he is an Aquarius. He is logical and to the point, I am really sensitive. Yes, we are pretty compatible.

• Bianca
    Super October 2014
    Bianca ·

FH is an Aries and I'm a Libra. Apparently we are opposites but compliment each other well because we bring different characteristics to the table and help each other grow.

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·

I'm a Pisces and he's a Cancer. The Zodiac says we are compatible because we balance each other out and it's completely true with us.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·

Bianca- same here. I've taught him to sympathize and he's taught me to have a thicker skin when necessary.

KellyT- that's great! makes for a great marriage

Mrs A Fernandez- that's great that you two are compatible

• Meredith
    Super May 2014
    Meredith ·

We're both Aries (our birthdays are exactly 1 week apart). We can definitely both be stubborn, but we are both aware of it and can acknowledge when to let things go. Neither of us pay too much attention to astrology, but I remember someone being very shocked to find out we were both Aries and got along as well as we do.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·

Yaaay for compatibility! @Ashley

Meredith- wow that's so cool that your bday's are 1 week apart! That's a lot of celebrating in one week

• Nichole
    Super June 2014
    Nichole ·

I'm a Taurus and he is a Pices, and we are compatible mates

• WeddingDestinationItaly
    Master May 2014
    WeddingDestinationItaly ·

We are supposedly really compatible according to zodiac, but in real life as well. I am a Libra and FH is a Leo the almighty lion.

• Mrs.G
    VIP August 2014
    Mrs.G ·

I'm a Scorpio FH is a sag his birthday is the 14th

• Staci
    VIP July 2014
    Staci ·

I am a Taurus and He is a Capricorn. I fit my zodiac sign very well but he isn't anything like his sign.

• LavenderJoy
    Master September 2014
    LavenderJoy ·

Im an Aquarius (Feb 1st) FH is a Virgo (Aug 25th). I just read our compatibility.

Advantages of Virgo and Aquarius Relationship

The relationship Aquarius has with Virgo is full of enlightenment and contentment. Both have the same interests in life and have the same qualities. Just like the Aquarius, Virgo is also a social butterfly. Friendship means so much to both, and both signs are loyal, generous, and kind.

Though, Virgo can fall short with their discriminating and perfectionist attitude, Aquarians still appreciate how Virgo can give them direction and purpose. They are appreciative and sensitive, but not clingy and bossy. Virgo also has this fastidious attitude to be overly meticulous on little things; even to the ones Aquarians do not mind.

Another factor in play that makes their compatibility positive is the way they both think. Their minds have the same rhythm and wave length. Both can cover many topics, and they almost have the same perspective and outlooks on things.

• Kayla
    VIP September 2014
    Kayla ·

I love that MrsGulotta! seems like you two are very compatible!

• Meredith
    Super May 2014
    Meredith ·

Kayla - yeah we love it, our anniversary of when we started dating is actually smack in-between our birthdays, so it is definitely a celebratory week for us. We actually started dating at my 21st birthday party so just joke that we were each others best birthday presents.

• Candi
    Super September 2024
    Candi ·

We both of Taurus and So is most of his family, May 7-14th is busy lol our birthdays are 6 days apart although we are thought to be incompatible, We each carry different parts of our sign and make the perfect Taurus. My first husband was a scorpio and a bad mix.

Mrs.G you share my daughters birthday!

• Mel W
    Expert March 2014
    Mel W ·

We're both pisces, our birthdays are Feb 27th & 28th. I don't know if we are compatiable when it comes to the zodiac. I know my mom says our sign is crazy and is surprise we get along so well lol. We have our small arguments but get through it pretty quickly. He is pretty anal when it comes to everything being tidy and in its place. I don't do so well with that lol. He can come off cold to others but he shows his sweet ((sensitive)) teddy bear side. He'd kill me if he knew I told anyone else we know. I come off as the more dominant personality

• ItsGoodToBeKing
    Master February 2014
    ItsGoodToBeKing ·

We are virgo and cancer.

my exes are Leos and aries men, the biggest egotistical assholes i ever met

• britt morgan
    VIP September 2014
    britt morgan ·

I am a scorpio and hes a capricorn. signs say we legit balance each other in all aspects which is very true.

• Miriam
    Devoted November 2013
    Miriam ·

I'm Virgo, and my husband is Taurus. Astrologically speaking, we're an ideal match.

My worst relationship was with an Aries. I saw a side of myself that I don't want to see again.

• Rubicole
    VIP August 2014
    Rubicole ·

I'm a Sagittarius and he is a Scorpio.

He is very passionate; whether it be in love or anger. I am super optimistic, but I can also be quite blunt. As a couple we are intense, but need to be aware of how differently we express ourselves.

"After arguments arise, the Sagittarius woman is less apt to deal with the consequences of being separated as she is such the social butterfly. Scorpio man, on the other hand, is used to it. He is also able to easily read his Sagittarius woman and knows that it is just a matter of time before she swallows her pride and comes back to him. She is always willing to make amends as long as her Scorpio man listens. "

Typical Scorpio

• Jennifer
    Super May 2014
    Jennifer ·

I am a Scorpio and he is a Virgo.

According to the website we balance each other out and are compatible.

Comment on this discussion