Master September 2014

NWR: What do you do??

*Rigby*, on March 25, 2014 at 1:29 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 81
Saved Save

So I don't get on WW much when I am at home because I am a mommy, a spray tan business owner and a "house wife" to the best of my abilities!

In my spare time (LOL) I work at a physical therapy office as a scribe/PT assistant. I work 4 days a week and I love my job and my break from the house. This is my time when I get to visit my WW ladies. (I'm "busy" at work now, hehe)

What fills your day??

81 Comments

• MrsWilliams
    VIP September 2014
    MrsWilliams ·

I am a bill collector and soon to me mommy!!

• MrsWilliams
    VIP September 2014
    MrsWilliams ·

I am a bill collector and soon to me mommy!!

• Mrs.Rebeiro
    Master April 2014
    Mrs.Rebeiro ·

Bookkeeping for a plastic injection molding company Mon-Thurs, And a hairstylist on Saturdays and from home during the week as well as a full time housewife.. On top of that wedding, wedding, wedding and getting ready to move!!

Master September 2014
    *Rigby* ·

@Future Mrs Williams I swear I pay all my bills on time!! lol and congrats on your pregnancy

• Jill
    Expert June 2014
    Jill ·

I am a digital marketer for a online marketplace.

• Chantel
    Master May 2014
    Chantel ·

I work for the State Department of Corrections, A grad student, and a mommy too.. in addition to being a wedding planner and apparently a personal trainer to my friends lol!

• SnappyLove2015
    VIP April 2015
    SnappyLove2015 ·

I'm a Land Technician for an oil company. I also am going back to school. My evenings are consumed with homework, cooking dinner and watching our shows together. Oh and somewhere in my 40 hour work week, 12 hour school work, i try to fit in a workout. Ughh...i need more time in a day!

• Mrs.T
    VIP February 2015
    Mrs.T ·

Kids clothing designer/product developer

also oversee the manufacturing, both locally and off shore

and look after 2 ecommerce websites, graphics and sales analysis

• Katydid
    VIP May 2014
    Katydid ·

Dental student. That's all and that's enough for me!

• Rach
    VIP May 2014
    Rach ·

I graduated from college last May and went from working 3 part time jobs to my current full-time job. That and wedding planning has kept me busy lately!

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·

Technical writer

(and mom of 2)

• Gina D
    VIP October 2014
    Gina D ·

I work in Medical Education as an Educational Program Assistant. I hire faculty and work with med students in different courses making sure that all items related to their course is fulfilled.

Master September 2014
    *Rigby* ·

@ Katydid I am an ex RDA, good luck in school

• Lacey
    Master May 2014
    Lacey ·

I am a legal secretary!

• JerseyBride
    Expert September 2014
    JerseyBride ·

I am a research assistant by day and a box office assistant some nights and weekends for the local community college.

• MrsWilliams
    VIP September 2014
    MrsWilliams ·

@Rigby Awesome!!! Lol and thank you

• GrayCatVintage
    Master October 2015
    GrayCatVintage ·

Vintage dealer & licensed real estate assistant - working on being full time sales agent. I used to be a court deputy but I hated it so I quit!

• Z
    Master May 2012
    Zoe ·

I am a family therapist-- I work two evenings and one morning a week. I also have two children, 7 and 10. I am also writing a book on how to get older kids (20s) to move out. Oh, and I waste tons of time here and on Facebook!

• Z
    Master May 2012
    Zoe ·

I am a family therapist-- I work two evenings and one morning a week. I also have two children, 7 and 10. I am also writing a book on how to get older kids (20s) to move out. Oh, and I waste tons of time here and on Facebook!

Master September 2014
    *Rigby* ·

@Zoe ever since I found WW I feel like it is my new FB! lol Good luck on the book, sounds fun

Comment on this discussion