er.jhj2014
VIP August 2014

NWR: Lets See Your Fur Babies!

er.jhj2014, on July 22, 2013 at 11:50 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 68
Saved Save

I'm having one of them moments where I miss the majority of my animals (I had to leave them with my mother on the other side of the country when I moved). I have my cat with me, but it's not the same as having them all around.

So lets see your precious animals! Smiley smile

68 Comments

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·
    • Flag

Here's my dog and my chinchilla (I have two though) who are still at my mothers.

• Breanna
    Expert January 2017
    Breanna ·
    • Flag

First is Flea, then Spork, then Purrble.

They all live with my mom so when I am at my apartment I have no kitties =[ Makes me sad, but they are still my babies!

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

My little monsters Black & White is Boomhauer & the other is Pretty

• Harley_Bride102813
    Super October 2013
    Harley_Bride102813 ·
    • Flag

You asked for it!! Here are our Annabelle, Izzabelle (aka The Belle's) and my youngest being silly with his favorite furbaby, Riley. We also have another cat, Jack, who's a bit camera shy and my son's finbabies. Smiley smile

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

I love that your cat opens the fridge. Mine opens the oven and sits in it. He's not that bright smh

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·
    • Flag

@LadyCrystal he also does it with the oven, but I've never been able to get a picture of it. He generally know he's really in trouble then, because the foods in there so he can't get into it.

The most funny one was when he got his head stuck inside the skillet pan that had a glass lid. So he was looking at me through the glass like he wasn't doing anything. Soooo wish I had a camera for that one as well!

• K
    Expert October 2014
    Kris10 ·
    • Flag

That's carraway, my little furbaby!

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

LOL the picture I put up of Pretty looks innocent but she was attacking my camera after I caught her admiring herself in the bathroom mirror.

@Kris10 carraway is adorable!!!

@Harley LOL at all of your babies. The basket pic is priceless

@Brianna your babies are so big!!! I love giant cats!!!

@er they are too cute. do they get along well?

• er.jhj2014
    VIP August 2014
    er.jhj2014 ·
    • Flag

@LadyCrystal the dog and cat were best friends. It actually hurt me so bad to break them apart because they both got so depressed after the move. The cat loved the chinchillas I got some pictures of them just hanging out together in the cats bed; the cat also loved to just poke them threw the cage once they fell asleep just to scare them.

I really lucked out with having such fun animals.

• Angela Marie
    Master May 2014
    Angela Marie ·
    • Flag

Coco & Jasper

• Harley_Bride102813
    Super October 2013
    Harley_Bride102813 ·
    • Flag

Thank you @LadyCrystal! They are all characters. As it seems are all of our furbabies! <3s all around

• aspiecat
    Expert November 2013
    aspiecat ·
    • Flag

My cat is named after a vampire in the Darren Shan Chronicles - Larten Crepsley. I call him just Crepsley, though. They both have orange hair/fur and sharp teeth.

He loves to lick the condensation off my wine glass an d gets all excited when I bring a bottle out of the fridge LOL (I mean my cat, not a fictitious vampire).

• K
    Expert October 2014
    Kris10 ·
    • Flag

@Lady Crystal; thank you! I got him from a shelter when I lived in the midwest, and he's packed and moved with me four times in the last five years; luckily he loves riding in the car!

Edit: carraway does have all four paws, he's just sitting up in that photo!

@aspiecat: your kitty looks exactly like a cat I had growing up! I love orange cats!

• Abbie
    Dedicated June 2015
    Abbie ·
    • Flag

This is MISA! she is our baby!!! Smiley smile just got her a few weeks ago

• Breanna
    Expert January 2017
    Breanna ·
    • Flag

Flea is the huge one, about 15 pounds and he isn't a fat cat, just giant! Purrble, the little grey one, weighs about six when she is sopping wet haha.

• SA Bride!
    Super November 2013
    SA Bride! ·
    • Flag

I love my animals, I love showing them off!

Below is our Green Cheeked Conure, Fuzzy. In the one picture one of our cats (Will Wheaton- we found her under an electricity box when she was just a little kitty) climbed into her cage for a nap.

• SA Bride!
    Super November 2013
    SA Bride! ·
    • Flag

Then here is another picture of Will Wheaton with our African Grey, Kratos. We actually got them a day apart- Kratos came from a family member the day before we found Will Wheaton.

Then we have our other cat, Milkshakes, and our dog, Mandy.

• SA Bride!
    Super November 2013
    SA Bride! ·
    • Flag

Last pictures. They are sooo cute!

• Amber
    VIP October 2013
    Amber ·
    • Flag

My loooooooooooooooooooooveybuuunnnyyyyyyyyyy

• Danielle
    VIP October 2015
    Danielle ·
    • Flag

This is my puppy! The Halloween picture was from her first Halloween years ago and the other two are the most recent. I looooooooooooooooooooove her.

Comment on this discussion