Mrs.Matthews
Master January 2015

NWR- Furbaby Friday

Mrs.Matthews, on July 18, 2014 at 9:13 AM Posted in Community Conversations 0 52
Saved Save

Let's see those pets. Here is my baby. One picture is him tanning in the pool, he is a great swimmer. The other he was sleeping and he gave me a wtf don't wake me up look.

52 Comments

• Emily
    Super August 2014
    Emily ·

Oooo, I love furbabies! These are our four kitties. It is definitely a full house, and we have accepted the fact that cat fur is always part of our attire. ;-)

• michele
    VIP October 2014
    michele ·

My lazy, mini cow

• Kristen
    VIP May 2015
    Kristen ·

My favorite topic!! i love my babies!

Here is Belle and Ace. Belle's moto, if it fits, it sits! lol and then Killian and Sadie. Killian gets quite annoyed with Sadie when she comes up and bothers here when she's begging for my attention lol shes a diva.

• KristenMeowza
    Master October 2014
    KristenMeowza ·

We also have a full house! All rescues and one foster cat!

Jack Russell - Scottie

Dachshund mix - Lacey

Black manx - Mookey (foster)

Fat tuxedo cat - Frank

• N
    Master September 2014
    Now I'm Mrs_M ·

Here are my pibbles! Dolce and Gabbana. =)

• Maritza
    Master April 2015
    Maritza ·

These are only 2 from our "kennel" and 2 of the oldest. Meet Duke (3 legged rescue) & Jeter (the little skittish one)! <3

• Maritza
    Master April 2015
    Maritza ·

All these fur babies are beautiful! I bought a kiddie pool for the dogs & they won't get in it! LOL

• G
    Expert July 2014
    Gettin'Hitched ·

Love furbabies...I have two dogs, cat, horse...no pics of the cat on the computer, though (she's a diva and just spends time with us when it works into her schedule).

First one is my trouble maker, Wylie...black and white dog is Sinatra...horse is Bacchi. Love my babies.

ETA: damn sideways pics.

• Kristen
    VIP May 2015
    Kristen ·

Maritza, this is going to sound crazy but put a fish or two in the pool haha. thats how we got our pups to get it. they stay outside during the day and werent using their pool so thats what we did and they love it now! worked like magic! lol

• Mrs.Matthews
    Master January 2015
    Mrs.Matthews ·

Hahaha my dog loves the pool, boat anything. He is a goon he stole my float!

• Maritza
    Master April 2015
    Maritza ·

Kristen, really? Like real fish? Hahaha! FutureMrs.Matthews, I really wish they would get in! One just drinks the water out of the pool.

• Matt & Stephanie
    Dedicated June 2015
    Matt & Stephanie ·

Lol, Love all the Fur Babies on here! Here are mine, the first one is the babies at home on the old couch that the puppy used as a chew toy (now that that phase is done we got a new one-Yay!) and the third pic is the engagement shoot which my pony loved-minus the scary guitar playing..Happy friday People!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Here is Mr. Alfie Gottlieb Koch! E's middle name is Gottlieb and everyone told us we should continue the name so we saddled our dog with it

• Kristen
    VIP May 2015
    Kristen ·

Haha yes! a real fish! if you have a pond or anything near by go catch a fish and put it in your pool lol the dogs will love it! Ace would wake up at 5 in the morning when i got up, go outside and splash in the pool trying to catch that fish! lol we had to force him inside at night when it was time for bed.

• **Mrs.Smedstad
    Super October 2014
    **Mrs.Smedstad ·

My FH's big cat Murphy, and the 3 kitties I took in after their mother died when they were 1 month old. They are now 4 months old and a pain in the ass LOL ... but their sooo cute!

The 2 black and white ones are named Bonnie & Clyde (officially, but I was calling Clyde, Buddy .. and Bonnie, Pork Chop and now they come to those names! lol). Then the other little one my daughter named Elsa (Frozen ... of course).

• Karen
    Super October 2014
    Karen ·

Here are my furbabies!

1)Bubba with his stache

2)Grace while camping

3)Grace generously sharing her water with Bubba

• Maritza
    Master April 2015
    Maritza ·

That's too funny, Kristen. Let me see if I can find a fish! Haha!

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Oh my god Bubba with his stache is so stinking cute! Alfie loves cats more than dogs. We rescued him and I think his previous home must of had cats because he goes nuts for them! There is a friendly indoor/outdoor cat in our neighborhood and when Alfie sees the cat his whole body starts wagging but when he sees another dog he totally doesn't give a crap.

• Koch Bride
    Master September 2014
    Koch Bride ·

Oh my god Bubba with his stache is so stinking cute! Alfie loves cats more than dogs. We rescued him and I think his previous home must of had cats because he goes nuts for them! There is a friendly indoor/outdoor cat in our neighborhood and when Alfie sees the cat his whole body starts wagging but when he sees another dog he totally doesn't give a crap.

• K
    Master May 2014
    KT ·

I have dachshunds and I've always wondered how they'd do with a kiddie pool. I;m sure they wouldn't want anything to do with it, fish or no fish.

1. Cooper wanting that bone! We bought it for him although it was bigger than him!

2. Pup- Pup being curious

3. Both

Comment on this discussion