Quinta Nikkole
Dedicated May 2019

Need Help

Quinta Nikkole, on April 30, 2019 at 2:30 PM Posted in Planning 0 9
Saved Save
I am 17 days away from my wedding and I am in need of a gift for a 5 year old ring dude.

9 Comments

• Formerbride
    VIP June 2019
    Formerbride ·
    • Flag

Does he have a favorite sports team? You could get him a tshirt. I'm getting my ring bearers Phillies shirts.

• Mandy
    VIP May 2019
    Mandy ·
    • Flag

Legos, coloring books/crayons, play trucks/cars, dinosaurs, animals, balls, bubbles...

• Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole ·
    • Flag
    He doesnt really play with his toys. He did just start playing tball this year. He's my nephew and you would think I could figure something out.
  • Sexypoodle
    Super October 2020
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Ask his parents.
  • Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    I have asked my sister and she is not any help
  • Sexypoodle
    Super October 2020
    Sexypoodle ·
    • Flag
    Sounds like he’s not into gifts. Maybe just get a ring box and stick some money inside of it. I’m sure he’ll find a way to use it on something he likes.
  • Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·
    • Flag

Does he watch any of the Nick Jr. shows on TV? My 5-year old neighbor is a huge fan of Paw Patrol. Just got a Paw Patrol bike, matching helmet and knee pads. Shows it off to everyone! lol Maybe something like that revolving around his favorite show. Or clothing/jammies in that same theme.

• Quinta Nikkole
    Dedicated May 2019
    Quinta Nikkole ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    He loves paw patrol, but when he is at my house he really likes to do what ever uncle david is doing. I thought maybe a little tool set for when they are working on the jeep.
  • Cristy
    Rockstar May 2020
    Cristy ·
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment

Oh yeah, that's a great idea!! My granddaughter is the same way!! Whatever I'm doing, she wants to be doing. She's only 2, but follows me around everywhere! I have gotten her a set of kids kitchen tools so she can help me cook, and she has her own set of kids gardening tools for when we're out in the garden!! She loves it!!

I've seen stuff like that at WalMart, Target and also on Amazon.

Comment on this discussion