E
Just Said Yes February 2021

My sister

Ebony, on March 29, 2019 at 10:10 PM Posted in Family and Relationships 0 14
Saved Save
I'm I wrong for not letting my sister come to my wedding this is the reason why she having slept with both of my kids father and tried my soon to be husband he told me that she tried him I don't know what to think or do

14 Comments

• Summerbride77
    VIP July 2019
    Summerbride77
    • Flag

Only you can decide this. Not inviting her will definitely cause relationship damage, but it sounds like there's already been a lot of damage done.

• E
    Ebony
    • Flag
    Yes I need help bad I tried to forgive her but she keeps saying I slept with both of your kids fathers
  • Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    Do you have a relationship with her? Did she sleep with them while you were in relationships with them? If you do have a relationship with her, do you care if it's affected? Does FH feel comfortable with her being invited?
  • E
    Ebony
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    Yes we was together no I don't have a relationship with her I believe something is going on between my future husband they are always together without me 馃槩
  • Jessica
    Super May 2019
    Jessica
    • Flag
    Well then not only would I not be inviting her, I would not be planning a wedding and marriage with someone I thought was having an affair. You need to get to the bottom of that first.
  • E
    Ebony
    • Flag
    Could I be over thinking
  • Ingrid
    Super October 2020
    Ingrid
    • Flag
    It sounds like you're second guessing your current relationship, and if that's the case, are you sure you want to get married to someone you don't completely trust? It seems to me that if your fiance knows the toxic history between you and your sister that he would want to stay completely away from her to not even give you a reason to suspect anything.
  • Tara
    Master May 2020
    Tara
    • Flag
    I highly recommend you seek couples therapy before proceeding with wedding planning!
  • Gabriella
    Dedicated October 2019
    Gabriella
    • Flag
    I second that you should seek couples therapy. Get to the bottom of things before you get married. Otherwise, you could always be second guessing.
  • Sherrie
    Expert August 2019
    Sherrie
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This exactly hon. Way too much going on here to even think about a wedding.
  • Brittany
    Dedicated July 2019
    Brittany
    • Flag
    Don't invite her. Don't plan a wedding yet. Figure out if he's faithful and work on building your trust if he is. She sounds horrible. I would never talk to her again after the first time. I'm so sorry!
  • Cynthia's and Robert  Wedding Day
    VIP September 2020
    Cynthia's and Robert Wedding Day
    • Flag
    Sending hugs and positive vibes your way. This is alot just to read let alone to be going thur it.馃枻馃挅
  • A
    Expert June 2019
    Afterallthistime...Always
    • Flag
    View Quoted Comment
    This 100%. You guys obviously have things you need to discuss before you make the decision to get married.
  • Overthemoon
    Beginner September 2017
    Overthemoon
    • Flag
    After you work through your relationship problems with your FH, if you go through with the wedding, no. Don鈥檛 invite her. I鈥檓 impressed you still acknowledge her as a sister.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics