Archer_Bride2be
Super August 2014

My dress, should I add to it?

Archer_Bride2be, on July 30, 2013 at 9:22 AM Posted in Planning 0 15
Saved Save

So I love my dress I bought this weekend, but do you think I should/could add a belt or a little bling to it? heres the dress, and a few pics I found of something I might want to add to it. Ideas?

15 Comments

• L
    Super December 2014
    Loren A futr J ·

That is beautiful. I think a lil bling belt would really make it nice and you have such a nice waistline you should show it off

• Mrs.J
    VIP June 2013
    Mrs.J ·

I like it as is. I would Add some bling with my Jewelry and accessories.

• Out the Window
    Master May 2014
    Out the Window ·

I will never say no to bling. I think you classy as is, but I think adding some shine would bring everything out!

• Jen A
    Expert August 2014
    Jen A ·

I like the added belt idea! Adds a little extra sparkle.

• Thomas McFall
    August 2019
    Thomas McFall ·

I wouldn't add anything. You're all it needs It fits beautifully and is very complimentary.

• KellyT
    Master August 2014
    KellyT ·

The dress is beautiful on its own, but a belt would look really nice, too.

• Kasey C.
    Super May 2016
    Kasey C. ·

I really like the belt idea! i'm a big fan of them in general. BUT before you go spend hundreds of dollars on one, if your budget is tight (like mine), check out michaels! they have a few to choose from that you might like. plus, they're only around $25!!

• Julie A.
    Super August 2012
    Julie A. ·

My dress was unembellished like yours and i decided to add a sash to give it some sparkle, i was really happy i did!

you should definitely try on a few belts and sashes and see if you like them. if you find something you like at the bridal salon definitely check around online before you buy to see if you can find a better price!

• Soonyee
    VIP June 2013
    Soonyee ·

I will also never say no to bling. I say do it. It will bring more attention to that tiny little figure of yours!

• F
    VIP May 2014
    FutureMrs.Combs ·

Beautiful! I really like the first belt.

• Goodbye
    VIP October 2014
    Goodbye ·

A belt would really take it up a notch. Loving the first belt you posted.

• F
    Super March 2014
    FordGrl ·

I think it'd be nice with some bling. It would accentuate your waste and bring some nice detail to the dress.

• Shellie
    Dedicated August 2013
    Shellie ·

I would say yes to a belt, probably because I have chosen one too, but it would definitely show off your tiny waist and maybe make you feel more special, but it looks great as it is too! x

• Mrs. J
    Expert November 2013
    Mrs. J ·

I love the belt!! I actually went to try my dress on yesterday, it finally came in. I had no intention of adding a belt. The salon owner put one on me just to see and now I cant picture the dress without it! I love your belt. Its gorge!

• Archer_Bride2be
    Super August 2014
    Archer_Bride2be ·

Thanks everyone! I think I'll wait until it comes in and then try on some belts with it from the store to get an idea of what I like. But then buy the belt from somewhere else because those AA is just way over priced for that stuff!

Comment on this discussion