Melissa
VIP April 2014

my cupcake wedding cake vision...

Melissa, on August 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM Posted in Planning 0 18
Saved Save

So I am pretty sure I have a vision for my cake. My baker is all for it. My colors are black, fuchsia and silver. So in the picture on the right is the lay out of the cake and design except where you see the black sugar pearls they will be fuchsia and silver on the top cake and sprinkled on the cupcakes. For a topper I was going to use something similar to bottom left picture with our monogram letter H (similar to top left pic) in the middle of the flowers up above them.

We are going with wedding cake flavor (white with confetti in the batter) and a white buttercream icing. I can vision it...can you??

18 Comments

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

I can't see the pictures.

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Here's the pic

• Chrissy
    Expert June 2014
    Chrissy ·

Oh! I love it. I think it'll be super cute. I have friends who did something similar.

• ChampagneTaste
    VIP September 2014
    ChampagneTaste ·

Looks great! Super classy

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Thanks! I'm excited to see it come to life some day lol

• Future Mrs. Coombs
    VIP March 2014
    Future Mrs. Coombs ·

It's very cute

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Thanks

• Ashleigh
    Master November 2013
    Ashleigh ·

Beautiful!

• P
    VIP July 2014
    pittielvr ·

What baker are you using? I think we are going with Millcreek Country cupcakes in Lebanon. I've tried them before and they are amazing.

• HisBride
    Super May 2015
    HisBride ·

Very nice !

• Alysa
    VIP April 2014
    Alysa ·

Cute!

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Alicia, I am using a lady who had this as her side business, Kathy's Kupcakes. She is in Duncannon. Great price, she's super sweet and I heard her cupcakes are delicious. My cousin works with her. I get to taste test samples next weekend. Can't wait!!

• Mrs. Ross2013
    Super November 2013
    Mrs. Ross2013 ·

Very pretty!!! elegant.

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Thanks ladies

• Eleanor
    VIP October 2014
    Eleanor ·

I like it! It's elegant and fun at the same time.

• P
    VIP July 2014
    pittielvr ·

Are you doing full sized or minis? We decided on minis, a little more expensive, but I like to try everything. haha, So we are expecting 2.5 cupcakes per person and I think we are going to use 6 different flavors.

• Keita M.
    October 2019
    Keita M. ·

I can envision it! Looks great.

• Melissa
    VIP April 2014
    Melissa ·

Alicia we are doing full size in all just one flavor. Our venue serves vanilla ice cream with the cake so we are just going to make it simple.

Thanks Keita,glad you can picture. Can't wait to post actual pictures one day

Comment on this discussion