We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Lacy
Master October 2017

My cat is too funny

Lacy, on May 1, 2010 at 2:43 PM Posted in Planning 0 19
Saved Save

So I'm sitting in our recliner watching The Count of Monte Cristo and our new cat is asleep by my feet. She decides to roll over, and her head keeps going back hanging over the side and she brings it back up and it rolls back again haha. She finally adjusts properly and then stretches and falls off the recliner. made me laugh lol. I love kitties.

19 Comments

• K
    VIP October 2011
    Krystal ·
    • Flag

Haha this cat keeps straying into our backyard while our dog is out and yesterday she went to walk off the porch and saw our puppy moose and backed away in slow-mo. I told my FH that it was a total family guy moment (Like when Joe was crying in the bar and they all backed out slowly)

• * maryke
    VIP July 2010
    * maryke ·
    • Flag

Mine roll out of the bed, off the couch, etc all of the time. I move them back, but they just go back to their spot & continue to roll off. Goof balls.

Max is the dark kitty & Phoebe is the orange kitty. We claim they're husband & wife. Smiley smile

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Aww! I haven't had a change to upload pictures of the new kitty yet. She is totally rotten though. You can literally pick her up and handle her however you want to and she doesn't do anything. She is the most pliable cat I've ever seen. I think we could probably hold her upside down and she wouldn't care.

• Lacy
    Master October 2017
    Lacy ·
    • Flag

Her personality and pliability still confuse FH and me since we adopted her from the local humane society. They had her for about 3 weeks and she was preggers when she came in (they aborted the babies and spayed her), but I don't think she was a stray for very long. Either she got lost (and her owners never went to the HS looking for her) or her previous owners dumped her when they discovered she was pregnant. Either way, she is extraordinarily loving for a cat who was on the streets for a bit.

• binx
    Master August 2010
    binx ·
    • Flag

My cats did that as well. I had to re-home 2 of them :-(

but I have 1 left. He is soooooo adorable. The 1st picture is Spaz, he was absolutely ridiculous. I couldn't believe the way he moved to get into this position, it was so funny. The 2nd is Binx, who I still have. He loves helping me make the bed, lol.

• J.S.
    Master June 2010
    J.S. ·
    • Flag

Awww..I want a cat! But FH doesn't like cats (because they're so independent). My dogs crack me up though!

Photobucket

Bruno is in between the ottoman (smashed against the couch) between Diesel and my older stepson-PASSED OUT! LOL

Photobucket

and here he is with his head on the center console and his butt on the backseat on our way home from Pittsburgh today.

• binx
    Master August 2010
    binx ·
    • Flag

How do you add a picture & then write something in between or at the bottom?

• kali.n.ryan
    Devoted March 2013
    kali.n.ryan ·
    • Flag

What about the cute doggies like this one? Where did his legs go? Best dog ever in our eyes. He is truly unique.

• J.S.
    Master June 2010
    J.S. ·
    • Flag

@Mariel-I had the photos on photobucket so I inserted the HTML codes.

@Kali-Where DID his legs go??? LOL. Soooo stinkin cute! I would have 30 dogs and 30 kids if FH would let me!

• Aussie Bride
    Master February 2010
    Aussie Bride ·
    • Flag

That is so cute. My dogs lay on the strangest angles and I cannot understand how they sleep

• Nicci
    Master July 2010
    Nicci ·
    • Flag

HAHAHA! I Love it! The cat story is hilarious but those puppies! :-) I'm a softie for dogs. That car ride pic of jenn's made me laugh. Too cute. This is the only "funny" pic I have of mine--he was mad at me because our daughter kept finding him and he was sooo exhausted :-)

PS I agree--where did the dogs legs go?! Too cute!

• binx
    Master August 2010
    binx ·
    • Flag

Thx Jenn.

Nicci's pic reminds me of my parents dog Tucker. I don't get how they can lay down like that.

• Nicci
    Master July 2010
    Nicci ·
    • Flag

Hahahaha :-) Ps mariel your cat with the tail between it's legs picture is hysterical! Is your puppy part spaniel? They say it's the "Spaniel lay"--JaJa's a cav-a-mo which is a king charles cavalier spaniel and an american eskimo mix.

• Nicci
    Master July 2010
    Nicci ·
    • Flag

Wow so jaja is what my 10 month old calls him haha! hello habit. His name is Jackson :-) I didn't feel right not correcting that haha

• binx
    Master August 2010
    binx ·
    • Flag

Nicci, thx Spaz is crazy. he can twist into all of the crazy ways I've never seen a cat do, lol. As for Tucker yes, he's a spaniel but specifically a Kooikerhoudje. Apparently there are only 72 here in the States (they're from the Netherlands).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kooikerhondje

• binx
    Master August 2010
    binx ·
    • Flag

Oh and he plays non-stop. Last summer,on a really hot day, when my Dad was throwing the frisbee to Tucker, my parents had to stop him because he almost collapsed from the heat. They ended up taking the hose to him he was so hot.

• Susan E. Lanzara
    June 2020
    Susan E. Lanzara ·
    • Flag

My Mom's Maine Coon falls asleep straddling the back of the sofa - falls off every time. You'd think he'd learn...

• Susan E. Lanzara
    June 2020
    Susan E. Lanzara ·
    • Flag

My cat jumps up on my back then settles in for a nap. It's become a ritual when I get home from the studio.

• The Potters
    Master September 2009
    The Potters ·
    • Flag

I have a 12 week old kitten who keeps hanging half his body off of the couch and is all upside down and asleep. All of his blood must be rushing to his head. But he obviously likes it. Crazy kitties.

Comment on this discussion

Related articles