Tamera
Savvy July 2013

My 1st DIY!!!!!

Tamera, on May 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Posted in Do It Yourself 44

So my security was getting down because I am what I(lol) would consider a very talented person. However I have decided on a "just show up wedding" so here we are in May with a July wedding, and now I decide to be bummed out because I have no "designed by me" in my wedding. UGHHHH!!! With that being...

So my security was getting down because I am what I(lol) would consider a very talented person. However I have decided on a "just show up wedding" so here we are in May with a July wedding, and now I decide to be bummed out because I have no "designed by me" in my wedding. UGHHHH!!! With that being said I decided to take on something small and I think I rocked it. I took what was almost $100 out of my budget and turned it into $7 bucks. I am truly over proud of myself and I think I rocked it. Check it out. DIYchalkboard signs coming soon.....Im addicted

44 Comments

• Adrienne
    VIP August 2015
    Adrienne ·
    • Flag

They are beautiful.

• Private User
    VIP July 2017
    Private User ·
    • Flag

Just beautiful

• Trena
    Master July 2013
    Trena ·
    • Flag

Woah! Amazing!!

I do DIYs just because they're fun too. If they save me money, awesome. But if not, I still had fun adding personal touches to my wedding Smiley smile

• Melissa
    Expert October 2013
    Melissa ·
    • Flag

That's awesome!!!!!! I love sparkly stuff!!!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics