Kimi K
Master February 2012

* Must Have Wedding Photos ... what's something unique or special that you plan on capturing?

Kimi K, on December 28, 2011 at 8:14 AM

Posted in Planning 67

We all know the typical "must have" shot list that most photographers probably have memorized. ( For those newbie brides that don't know what those are here's a website with a good list:...

We all know the typical "must have" shot list that most photographers probably have memorized. ( For those newbie brides that don't know what those are here's a website with a good list: http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/weddings/ceremony/must-have-wedding-photos-00000000000226/index.html )

Aside from that list, are there any special, or unique pictures you plan on having your photographer capturing on your big day?

67 Comments

• Amber
    Super February 2012
    Amber ·
    • Flag

Im crossing my fingers there is enough snow on the ground that day because i would love to do a snow angel picture

• Mrs. Reese's Pieces
    VIP October 2012
    Mrs. Reese's Pieces ·
    • Flag

^^That'd be super cute! Smiley smile

• Mrs. Reese's Pieces
    VIP October 2012
    Mrs. Reese's Pieces ·
    • Flag

Oh, and Robyn T. - I love the first picture with the flower girls holding the picture frame!!!

• Future Mrs.
    Super May 2012
    Future Mrs. ·
    • Flag

Fh was I in a wedding a couple years ago...they took a pic of the father of the bride choking the groom while the groomsmen held him back. It was cute.

Fh has a friend of his (a woman) standing on his side. She'll Be 7 months pregnant. He wants a pic of him listening to her belly with a stethoscope and giving a thumbs up like he has everything under control.

• The Polka Dot Queen ©
    Master July 2012
    The Polka Dot Queen © ·
    • Flag

I also want a picture of my parents kissing with me in the background. I think that's really sweet.

I also love this for a first look photo, where FH has the bouquet.

• Jessica
    Master July 2012
    Jessica ·
    • Flag

Ok... so this isn't a "Must Have" shot for me. I don't really want it, and if I did, no way would my bridemaids go for it... but I wanted to share it with you all.

• Marirosa Anderson
    December 2019
    Marirosa Anderson ·
    • Flag

These are great! If I had a bride willing to jump on the bed I"d be all over it!

Comment on this discussion