Annie & Javi
Master October 2015

Mini BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annie & Javi, on October 17, 2015 at 10:28 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 49
Saved Save

A few quick details, advice and photos and then I'm off to bed since my HUSBAND (I just wrote FH lol!) and I just recently returned from Puerto Rico!

Quick Recap: 6:00 a.m on wedding day I was down to a fever of 99.9, at 9:30 the night before I had a 102 degree fever and found out I had/have 'walking phenomena (and I'm still sick)! Day of the wedding I took lots of medications, vitamin C, tried to rest and not to stress about anything. I went to my hair appointment alone and just let my stylist do her thing, it really helped me unwind.

Quick Advice and "Wisdom":

1. Things more than most likely WILL go wrong; we didn't have any major issues but some details that I worked hard on got left out and while I'm bummed, no one really knew and it wasn't the end of the world. I just let it go.

2. If you want something different, go for it. We had a very 'non-traditional' ceremony and reception and our guests loved it!

Cont....

49 Comments

• Annie & Javi
    Master October 2015
    Annie & Javi ·

3. Remember a reception is just a freakin' party, you're celebrating, not putting on a show. Have fun, let loose and enjoy the fact you just married the love of your life.

4. Hire professional vendors; you CAN find them on a budget and it definitely makes your life MUCH, MUCH easier.

5. Choose your bridal party wisely. Make sure that the people you choose to be by your side are worth the time and stress they may cause.

I will elaborate more on details, advice, etc. in a post later this week.

For now, here are some photos; first three were obviously teaser photos, now here are a mix of a few more teasers and some random guest photos...

Picture three is our first dance....

4. First look and ceremony.

5. Prep

6. Something blue and my spider hair piece, my hair was falling down but this was taken about an hour before the end of the reception.

• ashley
    Master November 2015
    ashley ·

Gorgeous! Your hair is fabulous! Congrats!

• Annie & Javi
    Master October 2015
    Annie & Javi ·

7. My DIY grooms cake.

8. 'Annie, SMILE!' - Standing there all doped up on cough syrup.

9. My handsome husband, Javier.

• Monica SC
    Master October 2015
    Monica SC ·

Your spider...love it! You looked amazing.

• FormerUser
    Master July 2015
    FormerUser ·

Oh my goodness, I loveee the black detail on your dress!!!

• Annie & Javi
    Master October 2015
    Annie & Javi ·

10. Guest Photo: First Dance

11. Selfies with my mom (bottom left), Javier and my great aunt and uncle.

12. First kiss, my MOH (sister) is ugly crying, I'm trying not to topple over in my 4.5" heels, my photographer is not so sneaky and I have huge BOOMBOOBS!

• SarahMarie
    Master May 2016
    SarahMarie ·

Your dress turned out amazing. You looked stunning! Congratulations!!!!

• Mrs.High
    VIP June 2016
    Mrs.High ·

You looked amazing, I love the dress. Congratulations!!

• Imtheone4Him
    Master September 2015
    Imtheone4Him ·

Love your dress, everything looks great, congrats

• Happy In Hawaii
    Master July 2015
    Happy In Hawaii ·

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your walking pneumonia, my dad had that at Christmas one year and he was in a miserable state for like a month, I can't imagine dealing with that on your wedding day! You're a trooper!

I love that first dance picture with your dress spinning outward, it's so pretty! The groom's cake is so adorable too, I love it! Also I think one of the first posts I remember from you was about that spider hair piece and I thought it was quirky but I loved that you were expressing something you liked. I think that is the prettiest spider I'll ever see!!

• Kiwi Kawaii
    Master August 2016
    Kiwi Kawaii ·

Oh my gosh! You look amazing and your pictures are beautiful. Also, your cake is the best thing ever ETA: congratulations!!

• MrsLaurenET
    Master September 2016
    MrsLaurenET ·

Beautiful pics!! Love your hair and makeup! Sorry you were not feeling well, it seems like you still had an amazing day though! Congrats!!!!

• JamieLynn
    Master June 2016
    JamieLynn ·

Awww Annie!! You in your "prep" pictures - wow, so beautiful. I'm still in love with the black detail at the neckline of your dress. Everything looks great! Congrats!!

• T-Rex
    Master August 2013
    T-Rex ·

Yay! Love the pics! And I hope you're feeling better.

• klimberkat
    VIP August 2016
    klimberkat ·

Congratulation, that dress is amazing! Sorry you had to sea with being sick, but it sounds like you didn't let it keep you down.

• MrsBest2B
    Master June 2016
    MrsBest2B ·

Beautiful! your dress turned out perfect!!

• Celia Milton
    October 2019
    Celia Milton ·

What a trooper! You don't look any worse for the wear, and your dress is fabulous. Congratulations!

• Christine
    Master October 2015
    Christine ·

You looked GORGEOUS, no sign of being sick at all and what perfect weather you had! Yaay congrats!

• Amber Erin
    Master August 2016
    Amber Erin ·

Gorgeous wedding and can I just say how much I love your hair?!

• MzRosaLu
    Master July 2016
    MzRosaLu ·

Congrats! I love your dress, especially the black lace at the neckline. And you definitely don't look like you were sick at all. You looked beautiful! Hope you feel better.

Comment on this discussion