Emily
Dedicated January 2018

Mexico Honeymoon?

Emily, on October 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Saved Save

My FH and I were originally looking at a resort in Punta Cana for our honeymoon but with our wedding at the end of January, our reservation wouldn't be until March and we don't really want to wait that long. Has anyone had a good experience with a Mexico honeymoon? We're booking through an international resort so we have a semi-limited resorts we can stay in. Just looking for some pros and cons. TIA!

2 Comments

• RPMOB18
    June 2018
    RPMOB18 ·

We've been to Cancun and surroundings a few time. If you want big night life, with downtown etc stay on "the strip". If you like more secluded and quiet, we stayed in the Playa De Mujeres area. There are a few resorts there. Secrets is all inclusive and I highly recommend it. The Isla De Mujeres area is breathtaking but I didn't see any of the resorts there.

• T Marie
    Super October 2017
    T Marie ·

We went to Riviera Maya, the resort we stayed at was a bit confusing. One side was called Sensimar, the other side was El Dorado seaside suites, still not sure what the difference is we stayed on the Sensimar side. It was a nice resort but a little more laid back than we wanted, & it was 1 hour away from the airport.

Comment on this discussion