Cydney J (Cydney M)
Master October 2011

Married!!! Welcome to the Big Show!!! Pro pics sneak peek...VERY PIC HEAVY!!! and some advice

Cydney J (Cydney M), on October 28, 2011 at 7:58 PM Posted in Community Conversations 0 138
Saved Save

I am so incredibly excited to share these! My photographer had 60 photos in our sneak peek and I'm so ecstatic to share with all of you wonderful ladies!!

Thank you all for the amazing advice and support each of you have given! Our day was truly amazing and perfect in so many ways! We had a few hiccups...but I knew that I just had to let the day come as it may.

We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day...it was windy as all might h*ll but the photogs and videographers said it made for great images and footage! And judging by the photos, I agree! I can't wait to share the video!

The entire day ran ahead of schedule, which was nice...seeing as I literally had things down to the second on my timeline for the day!

I took the advice of one of the brides on here to ride too our venue with just my mom and I'm glad I did! It was peaceful and amazing to be with her and talk about what was to come.

Pic 1 - my husband and I

Pic 2 - my dress and hanger

Pic 3 - my bridal party!

138 Comments

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

When we arrived at the venue, I was able to take a second to absorb everything with my girls. I love my bridal party and was truly grateful that DH and I decided to make the choice to remove his sister from the bridal party...it would have been a very different atmosphere with her and not nearly as fun and enjoyable as it was! PICK YOUR BRIDAL PARTY WISELY!!!

My photographers were worth every penny! DO NOT skimp on photography...as you can tell by the photos. Smiley smile

Know that your day will have it's hiccups, but take it with a grain of salt. Things come and crap happens. I let things just roll and wouldn't have had it any other way. This was a very difficult task for me as I'm a wedding planner and a control freak. By trusting my vendors and the staff at our venue...I was able to truly enjoy my time with my husband and guests!

Pic 1 - my little man!

Pic 2 - our gorgeous venue

Pic 3 - my mom zipping me into the dress

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

Make sure you take time to be with just your husband. I pulled him aside many different times throughout the night, just to take everything in. It was some of the most memorable times of the day.

We also chose to do first look photos. We didn't have a ton of time with the sun setting so early and it honestly calmed the nerves so much! I would HIGHLY recommend doing this.

When you say you won't get emotional...be prepared...you probably will! I started to cry when reading my vows to my husband. I caught myself, turned to the guests and said I promised I wouldn't cry! Laughed and then pulled myself together!

Pic 1 - Lovely ladies

Pic 2 - Me!

Pic 3 - My flower girls and ring bearer

• Agata
    Expert June 2012
    Agata ·
    • Flag

LOVEEE!

• Mrs. Reese's Pieces
    VIP October 2012
    Mrs. Reese's Pieces ·
    • Flag

Your pictures look BEAUTIFUL!!! And your little man is SO FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!!

• Salita
    Devoted October 2011
    Salita ·
    • Flag

Congrats date twin!!!!!

You look amazing...love the pics and the dog is so cute Smiley smile

• Andrea
    VIP May 2012
    Andrea ·
    • Flag

Gorgeous pictures! Can't wait to see more. Congratulations!

• E
    Devoted April 2012
    Elise ·
    • Flag

Oh yay I'm excited!

• Yani
    Devoted July 2012
    Yani ·
    • Flag

Your pictures are amazing and you look so beautiful. Congratulations again. I love your doggie pic Smiley smile

• Megan
    Expert June 2012
    Megan ·
    • Flag

You look amazing Congrats!!!!!!!!!

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

My MIL pulled the most unacceptable move she could have ever done in my book!! I will have my words with her when we get back from our honeymoon. When my mom pulled her aside to invite her to the brunch the following day...my MIL decided to take it upon herself to tell my mom some things (some of which I'm still not sure about as my mom won't tell me much until we return from our honeymoon) Either way, my mother was visibly shaken afterwards. My MOH was AMAZING...she saw I was upset, pulled me aside and instantly went to remove my mom from the situation with MIL. I did my best to brush it off and enjoy the rest of the night but I was extremely ticked.

Pic 1 - The guys!

Pic 2 - The infamous lime green socks!!!

Pic 3 - My handsome husband!

• Fatima
    VIP October 2011
    Fatima ·
    • Flag

AWW CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Love the socks, lmao!

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

All in all the day was amazing and the pics truly speak many words of how perfect it really was!

Pic 1 - First Look photos

Pic 2 - Hubby and me!

Pic 3 - Mom and Dad walking me down the aisle

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

Pic 1 - Me crying!! I wasn't going to but it totally happened!!!

Pic 2 - Our family picture!!

Pic 3 - The awesome bridal party!

• Kasaundra
    Devoted April 2013
    Kasaundra ·
    • Flag

Your pictures are gorgeous. You were an absolutely stunning bride. I am also considering having more than one photographer can you tell me how that worked with them both being there and maybe taking photos at the same time and any more info you may offer on having more than one photographer.

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

Pic 1 - replicating our awesome e-pic (see to the left)

Pic 2 - our reception tables and details! I worked so hard on this and was so glad to see it come together some well!

pic 3 - Our gorgeous cake!

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

Pic 1 - The dessert bar

Pic 2 - My surprise father/daughter dance with my step-dad

More photos can be viewed here on my photographers blog site!

• Cydney J (Cydney M)
    Master October 2011
    Cydney J (Cydney M) ·
    • Flag

@Kasaundra S. I only had 1 photographer...it was a husband/wife team. They were amazing. The wife told us to always look at her husband.

• Holly
    Expert May 2012
    Holly ·
    • Flag

Your pictures are amazing! Congratulations!

• Merfy Lou
    Master June 2012
    Merfy Lou ·
    • Flag

Oh my goodness!!!! I love all of them. You looked fabulous!

• Future Mrs. Miz.
    VIP October 2012
    Future Mrs. Miz. ·
    • Flag

Loveee

Comment on this discussion