Kortnee C
Savvy August 2018

Manly bands

Kortnee C, on November 5, 2017 at 10:37 PM Posted in Planning 0 6
Saved Save

Hi everyone! So FH and I were just discussing what type of wedding band he wants and he showed me the site manlybands.com. Has anyone ordered from there? Just wondering anyone's experience ordering a wedding band online. Does anyone's man have a wedding band similar to this?

6 Comments

• MrsLabrec
    VIP October 2017
    MrsLabrec ·
    • Flag

My husbands ring is from there. They are amazing. The weight of his ring is unbelievable. The quality and customer service was A+. Definitely impressed! His is: Mr. Kensington.

• MrsLabrec
    VIP October 2017
    MrsLabrec ·
    • Flag

Here is a pic of me with our rings

• Kortnee C
    Savvy August 2018
    Kortnee C ·
    • Flag

Wow that looks so nice! Okay I was just nervous because it seems so inexpensive I wasn't sure what the quality would be like.

• Cheree
    Dedicated October 2018
    Cheree ·
    • Flag

My fh has been on that site a million times looking at bands he wants but I'm so skeptical about ordering anything online especially when it comes to something important like this,

• MrsLabrec
    VIP October 2017
    MrsLabrec ·
    • Flag

Nah don't be. My husband didn't want a $490 ring. The quality is phenomenal. We are happy. Plus, he wears silicones at work because of the profession he's in. I wild highly recommend them.

• snowangel
    Super March 2017
    snowangel ·
    • Flag

I loved all the Manly Bands and really wanted to order my husband's band from there, but he was skeptical. Mainly because most of the bands on their site at the time we were shopping were made of tungsten which can't be resized, and he's in the process of losing a significant amount of weight. We ended up ordering a white gold band from Blue Nile and he's thrilled with it. We did go to some local shops to try stuff on and get an idea of what he liked, but ordering online was so much more cost effective.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics