J
Dedicated October 2019

Makeup for a none wearer

Jacquie, on April 24, 2019 at 4:57 PM Posted in Hair and Makeup 0 3
Saved Save
I do not wear makeup and I want to for my wedding day. I definitely need help as I do that know colors, looks, or products. I need something that will work with swimming as we will be having an underwater wedding and beach reception. I may forgot the makeup for the underwater part. But want something for pictures right after and for the reception. I will be changing before the reception into a wedding dress. I also need to know as I know nothing on what is needed and not needed for applying makeup and any other tips and tricks or advice anyone can give.

3 Comments

• Mandy
    VIP May 2019
    Mandy ·

I'd just start reaching out to make up artists. Let them know you're having an underwater party and whatever else you are wanting. Then see if it's something they can do or if they have suggestions.

• Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Administrator January 2030
    Cliodhna ·

Hi Jacquie!

An underwater ceremony sounds amazing!

Would you like to hire a professional hair and makeup artist, or do it yourself?

If you're looking for makeup professionals, there are a ton on the WeddingWire vendor directory - Wedding Hair & Makeup. You can reach out via their storefront and see if doing makeup for an underwater wedding is something they have experience with!

Where will the ceremony be under water?

• J
    Dedicated October 2019
    Jacquie ·
    I have someone that is helping me with doing my hair and makeup she is in school for cosmetology but she can only do my makeup if I provide her with my own. So I need help shopping for make up that will be good for under water or in water or around water and good to hold up with sweat and sunshine and outside beach atmosphere. The ceremony is at the Chris of abyss statue

Comment on this discussion