L
Dedicated September 2018

Majorca, Spain honeymoon in October?

love_andmarriage, on January 10, 2018 at 4:30 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 2
Saved Save

My fiance and I are looking to book our honeymoon in Majorca, Spain now. We'd be going Oct 1 - Oct 13. The average temp is 78 degrees there at that time. Has anyone ever been? Where did you stay? What parts are the best for the beach - all inclusive?

2 Comments

• EM
    Master April 2017
    EM ·

We spent 4 days in Majorca at the end of our European honeymoon (though we went in the beginning of June).

We stayed at the Iberostar Playa de Palma in one of their premier suites, semi all-inclusive (breakfast/dinner but no lunch because we wanted to explore during the day). We had access to the private rooftop cabana (with an infinity pool and bar). Our room was fantastic, the food was fantastic, and everyone was so nice. It's beach front and the beach is amazing.

I seriously have only good things to say about them.

Unfortunately I ended up having a really horrible allergic skin reaction to some sunscreen, so we basically stayed in our room or milled around the resort but even still I had a great time.

I would go back in a heart beat. It was quite expensive though.

• L
    Dedicated September 2018
    love_andmarriage ·
    View Quoted Comment

Did you feel like the Playa de Palma was seclusive? I looked on Google Maps and the surrounding area looks to be a little hectic & not relaxing. What was your experience?

Comment on this discussion