FutureMrsZottola
Master July 2015

Look what we got! Show me yours!

FutureMrsZottola, on November 16, 2014 at 1:49 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 47

Today we went and picked out and purchased our wedding bands! Can't wait to wear them show me your s and your man's bands!

Today we went and picked out and purchased our wedding bands! Can't wait to wear them show me your s and your man's bands!

47 Comments

• AndixLyn
    Master June 2015
    AndixLyn ·

He got one for work that can be beat up and a nice one for special events and the actual wedding day. he already wears the black one, he loves it.

i have not put on my wedding band yet, its in the safe. i know it fits & matches because it was a set.

• Staci
    Master September 2014
    Staci ·

I apparently do not have a good shot of DH's ring, so excuse this cheesy one

• Staci
    Master September 2014
    Staci ·

I apparently do not have a good shot of DH's ring, so excuse this cheesy one

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

-Kristen, that's funny! your rings are beautiful! The guys must be bigger diva's then us b/c my FI asked if he could have more than one band, too! haha

-AndixLyn, my FI just asked me if he could wear his when it comes in. I said "No, you have to wait just like me!" I may buy him a cheaper one to wear now LOL. Also, beautiful e-ring!!!

-Staci, Your rings are beautiful and that's ok.... guys rings aren't as exciting as ours haha!

• MrsWilliams
    VIP September 2014
    MrsWilliams ·

• Vanessa
    Devoted April 2015
    Vanessa ·

These are beautiful!

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

-MrsWilliams, gorgeous!!!

-Vanessa, they sure are