FutureMrsZottola
Master July 2015

Look what we got! Show me yours!

FutureMrsZottola, on November 16, 2014 at 1:49 PM Posted in Wedding Attire 0 47
Saved Save

Today we went and picked out and purchased our wedding bands! Can't wait to wear them show me your s and your man's bands!

47 Comments

• Ostrich
    Master April 2016
    Ostrich ·

Ugh FH and I just got in a fight about ours- went shopping for the first time today. My band is a weird shape that's not fitting well. We're going to our jeweler tomorrow to see what custom stuff would look like. I found a big band that would complement perfectly if worn on the other hand or even alone but I'm not sure how I feel about that yet. I'll post a pic when I'm on the computer later

ETA love yours!!

• Andrea
    Expert May 2015
    Andrea ·

FutureMrsZottola mine look almost exactly like yours! We may even have the same engagement ring design! TWINS!

My FH band is tungsten carbide and has a square cut detail in black which is why I liked it because it goes with mine

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

-emc2, Awe I have been going back and forth with FI about wedding bands for months. We had a coupon and some extra money so we decided to go ttoday. Went better than I expected can't wait to see yours!

-Andrea, I would love to see yours. It feels so good to get the band's crossed off the list!

• FutureMrsMerritt
    VIP September 2015
    FutureMrsMerritt ·

Love yours! I don't have mine yet, we still can't decide :/

• annakay511
    Master July 2015
    annakay511 ·

I love your e-ring! Here's my wedding band - looks very similar to yours - good taste Mine is .5 carat, white gold. We haven't gotten my fiance's band yet!

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

That's ok FMM! You will find the ones! keep searching

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

Beautiful annakay! Very similar to mine but mine is only 1/4 CT hoping for 2nd one someday for in front of my e-ring lol

• future mrs hall
    VIP May 2015
    future mrs hall ·

Those are lovely!

we haven't got ours yet. but fh will have a tungsten band with koa wood inlay and I am just getting a simple 14k white gold band that matches my e ring. we have already discussed me getting a white gold & diamond eternity band when we have our first child together ;]

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

Great choices FMH, I'm hoping for the 2nd band for my push present someday too lol

• Andrea
    Expert May 2015
    Andrea ·

Here they are first time was wrong picture lol

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

Wow Andrea those are similar. Great choices

• Andrea
    Expert May 2015
    Andrea ·

We have such great taste

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

Haha heck ya we do!

• KarenM
    Master November 2014
    KarenM ·

Here are ours. I love that I get to wear it every day now.

• Caylin C.
    Master August 2015
    Caylin C. ·

These are ours.

• FutureMrsZottola
    Master July 2015
    FutureMrsZottola ·

-Karen, love your band! So unique. Can't wait to wear mine!

-Caylin, beautiful and I love your e-ring

• J <3 B
    Devoted August 2015
    J <3 B ·

Ours

• MrsJohnston
    Super October 2014
    MrsJohnston ·

@KarenM are the marquise diamonds on your band actually marquise cut it are their round cut in a marquise setting?

I really want to get an alternating marquise and round cut ring to wear in my right hand and I love the look of yours(I know yours is marquise and princess) !

• Happy In Hawaii
    Master July 2015
    Happy In Hawaii ·

Awesome date twin! I just emailed the person yesterday to set up an appointment to start designing our bands! My e-ring was custom made so I want something custom to go with it. My FH also wants something custom to match, so we're meeting with the people that did my e-ring. Since we're designing them it'll probably still be a couple months until we get them but I'm so excited to start the process!

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·

My wedding set is a little untraditional, I wear two bands. One matches my DH which makes me so happy.

Comment on this discussion