Jeremy and Alysha Cooks
Super December 2014

Lets see your cakesperations! Or, actual cakes for those that have already had the special day.

Jeremy and Alysha Cooks, on May 18, 2012 at 10:22 PM Posted in Style and Décor 0 41
Saved Save

Completely and absolutely NOTHING like the decor of our wedding. It will stand out in the crowd, just like we do. Smiley laugh Not meant to blend in.

41 Comments

• Ariel
    VIP September 2012
    Ariel ·
    • Flag

I love my cake. Totally fits in with our Alice in Wonderland reception. Smiley laugh

• Jeremy and Alysha Cooks
    Super December 2014
    Jeremy and Alysha Cooks ·
    • Flag

That is pretty cool.

Our cake kind of look like us! ;D lol

• Ariel
    VIP September 2012
    Ariel ·
    • Flag

Haha. Your cake is pretty awesome. I'm kinda jealous. Smiley tongue

Super December 2014
    • Flag

I mainly like it because FH HATED chocolate covered strawberries till recently when I've started making them every once in a while at home for a sweet little treat after dinner. Now he is crazy about them. lol

• Ariel
    VIP September 2012
    Ariel ·
    • Flag

Awhh!! That's so fun. Always love when brides put in little personal touches like that. It makes stuff mean so much more.

• colleen
    Savvy July 2012
    colleen ·
    • Flag

Aww both of those are really cute!! and probably Deeeeelicious! i love these, we are only doing 2 tiers and cupcakes tho! and a whole sweets table!!!!

• Just Reenski
    Master December 2012
    Just Reenski ·
    • Flag

This one is mine, which is also the profile pic for someone... I'm sorry, I forgot her name right now, but the cake looks awesome!

Super December 2014
    • Flag

Lovely!

Colleen: I LOVE the Vintage you are going for. Beautiful. I love vintage so much.

• LoveChristina
    Super August 2012
    LoveChristina ·
    • Flag

Mmmmm I want cake now!! I wanted to go for something simple

Super December 2014
    • Flag

Seriously, I LOVE wedding cake. I would love to have gotten my done by the lady that did my parents, but she is no longer living. Smiley sad My parents care was SOOOOO amazing.

• Shawna
    VIP September 2012
    Shawna ·
    • Flag

We're doing a mix of mini and large cupcakes (all sorts of tasty flavours) with love birds like the ones in the second pic. The top tier will be a small cake for cutting as we have a dagger we are using to cut the cake that is a tradition in FH's family as it was given to his great grandfather for helping save people in a shipwreck!) kinda cool Smiley smile

• Kelly
    Dedicated June 2012
    Kelly ·
    • Flag

This is mine without the orchids. instead it will have hot pink roses and orange gerbs and it will have malibu ribbon. oh and it wont have the branches

• Kari
    Expert June 2012
    Kari ·
    • Flag

We are having 4 kinds of cupcakes 50 of each... they look similar to these.

Banana cream pie, ho-ho, peanut butter and jelly, and raspberry whip.

• colleen
    Savvy July 2012
    colleen ·
    • Flag

Thanks!!! i think its precious!!! im having a few issues that i think i got figured out tonight!!! WW is amazing so glad i stumbled across it tonight!!! while my <3 is playing video games :/

• heavenlyyoyo
    VIP August 2012
    heavenlyyoyo ·
    • Flag

I love all of your cakes!!!

• FMC
    Master June 2012
    FMC ·
    • Flag

This is our cake except the flower will be a red sugar peony.

• Laura
    Expert July 2012
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I'm so excited to see how our cake turns out. It's simple and elegant and goes beautifully with the rest of our wedding

• Michella
    VIP June 2012
    Michella ·
    • Flag

Here is mine, I can't wait to make it! I have all the stuff to do it and just waiting on the day!

with my DIY cake box (with FH help)

• Linda E: Fairy Godmother
    Master September 2012
    Linda E: Fairy Godmother ·
    • Flag

Love all the cakes and now I'm hungry LOL! Leasha I have to say that is the most amazing cake I have ever seen!

This is my cake inspiration - ours will only be 2 tiers though since it is a very small wedding.

• Tasha
    Dedicated August 2012
    Tasha ·
    • Flag

Your cake is so beautiful!!

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics