We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

AG13
VIP April 2016

Lets see those dresses!

AG13, on August 14, 2015 at 9:55 AM

Posted in Wedding Attire 91

I tried on my dress to make sure it fit and fell in love all over again. Just got to lose some back fat, haha. Lets see yours!

I tried on my dress to make sure it fit and fell in love all over again. Just got to lose some back fat, haha. Lets see yours!

91 Comments

• Devin94
    VIP September 2016
    Devin94 ·
    • Flag

I won't be able to take pics in my Maggie until January or so, but I LOVE her Smiley smile

• R
    Dedicated July 2016
    rabb ·
    • Flag

All of these dresses are so beautiful! Next weekend I am going dress shopping for the first time, I hope I can find something that suits me as well as these dresses suit all of you!

@CBtoCL and @Yasminadlv your dresses are just the type of thing I'm looking for, they are BEAUTIFUL! I love the colorful tulle!

• Rebecca
    VIP June 2015
    Rebecca ·
    • Flag

AG13, you don't have any backfat in that pic, you are being too critical of yourself!

But... that said, keep in mind that backfat is part and parcel of wedding gowns, it doesn't matter how thin you are.... I once went to a wedding where the bride was skeletal and SHE had skin pushing out over the top of the dress...- I am not kidding - her nerves got the best of her, and she lost too much weight and you could see every bone in her chest and back, and sunken cheeks and all - but still, the back... Google "why do all wedding dresses create back fat?" and then click "Images".... brides of every size and shape, all with one thing in common... but again, you look AWESOME in your dress, and I'm just not seeing what you're seeing. Try to pretend you're looking at pics of a friend in the same dress, and you'll see... all that's there is prettyness Smiley smile

• Marina
    Super March 2016
    Marina ·
    • Flag

@ Jacklyn, That is the same dress as me!!

• Nikki
    Master July 2015
    Nikki ·
    • Flag

Love showing off my dress Smiley smile

• Paola
    Savvy July 2015
    Paola ·
    • Flag

Here is mine! Still mad in love with my dress!

• Paola
    Savvy July 2015
    Paola ·
    • Flag

Here is mine! Still mad in love with my dress!

• Amanda
    VIP September 2015
    Amanda ·
    • Flag

Here's mine!!!! I went for my first fitting earlier this week! Cannot wait! 23 days until I wear it!!

• Caitlin
    Super July 2016
    Caitlin ·
    • Flag

Mine! I am so excited that I can finally participate in these threads!!!

• AG13
    VIP April 2016
    AG13 ·
    • Flag

Rebecca you are too sweet. Thank you! It is true you are your own worst critic. All you ladies look awesome!

• AleighC3
    Super June 2015
    AleighC3 ·
    • Flag

This is my dress...I keep getting the feeling to put it on again lol

edit- idk why it is sideways...hmmm

• Katie
    Expert October 2015
    Katie ·
    • Flag

Here's mine just ignore my face lol. Every time I look at these forums I have serious dress regret but I think once it's altered I won't. I already went to my first fitting and the mock bustle was beautiful!

• Katie
    Expert October 2015
    Katie ·
    • Flag

And the back

• Salita
    Expert September 2015
    Salita ·
    • Flag

So many stunning brides and wifes..here is my Maggie for the ceremony and then I have a second dress for reception and a fun night in Vegas.

• Salita
    Expert September 2015
    Salita ·
    • Flag

This is dress #2, still in the process of dress fittings.

• Rachael
    Expert October 2015
    Rachael ·
    • Flag

Mine!

• Margaret
    Master September 2015
    Margaret ·
    • Flag

I just have the pictures from when I bought it last year that aren't the best. But, I'm super excited to pick it up on Tuesday morning and then wear for bridal portraits on Wednesday morning.

• sjd85
    Super October 2015
    sjd85 ·
    • Flag

I love my dress. It's due in at any time now.

• DNA
    VIP October 2015
    DNA ·
    • Flag

Mine is getting all cut up at alterations now. I love it and cannot wait to wear it!

• J
    Expert September 2015
    Joni ·
    • Flag

@ Katie, we are dress twins. Here's mine bustled, hopefully it helps you fight the regret. The bustle amazes me every time.

Comment on this discussion