We're here to help you keep moving forward, no matter what your plans are.

Audra
VIP June 2012

Let me see your Shoes!

Audra, on February 2, 2012 at 3:55 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 45

I have 3 pairs: The first pair is my Ceremony Shoes and for the wedding pictures. My Second pair is for the reception. I won these at the bridal expo I went to. My third pair is for later on in the evening if my feet are killing me (I usually don't wear heels but will occasionally). Now show me...

I have 3 pairs:

The first pair is my Ceremony Shoes and for the wedding pictures. My Second pair is for the reception. I won these at the bridal expo I went to. My third pair is for later on in the evening if my feet are killing me (I usually don't wear heels but will occasionally).

Now show me yours! (Also if you have more shoe changes you win! ^^ )

45 Comments

• Jean
    Super October 2012
    Jean ·
    • Flag

Your shoes are super, super, cute!!! I like all three of them Smiley smile !! Here's mine...still looking for a cute pair of flip flops to change into at the reception (I know my feet will be killing me by then)

• Samantha
    Beginner March 2012
    Samantha ·
    • Flag

I love these shoes, and I have tattoos on the arches of my feet so these will show them off Smiley smile

• M
    Savvy June 2012
    Misty ·
    • Flag

I love shoes!! I had bought my shoes before I even bought my dress!! lol I still need a pair of super cute flats though, so I can dance and mingle all night!

• krisalicious
    Master April 2012
    krisalicious ·
    • Flag

Bazinga!

• Latisha M (Latisha B)
    Super November 2011
    Latisha M (Latisha B) ·
    • Flag

I never get tired of seeing these shoes. Love these posts! I had 2 pair. I was not letting go of my heels and DH wanted to do something fun for the reception.

Comment on this discussion