Mrs. Barber!
VIP November 2013

Last night single...

Mrs. Barber!, on July 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM Posted in Do It Yourself 0 44
Saved Save

Where is everyone (BMs & GMs) staying the night before your wedding? Will you be getting an hotel for the wedding party? What's your plans?

44 Comments

• Laudie
    Master October 2013
    Laudie ·
    • Flag

My BMs are staying in a house and I will be staying at my grandma's house

• MiaLee
    Devoted October 2013
    MiaLee ·
    • Flag

Staying at my parent's house with my BMs!

• Jen
    Master March 2014
    Jen ·
    • Flag

FH and I will spend the night together. Not our first marriage, so we're eschewing tradition. He will depart with his kids to get ready right after breakfast.

• Sarah
    Super August 2013
    Sarah ·
    • Flag

My one bridesmaids and I are staying at my house and my fh and his guys are staying at his father's house

• Mrs. Barber!
    VIP November 2013
    Mrs. Barber! ·
    • Flag

All my girls are staying with me too at a hotel and the guys will stay at our apartment. I think it is a good idea but one of my MOH always got to be the odd ball...she's not staying.. Honestly, I question myself why I asked her be my MOH..(that's another story tho) lol

• Joanna
    Super September 2010
    Joanna ·
    • Flag

My bridesmaids and I stayed at a hotel near our venue since makeup had to start at 10

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·
    • Flag

Me & my BP will be staying at the hotel. my FH & his grew will be at his place.

• SoonMrsPriest
    Dedicated August 2014
    SoonMrsPriest ·
    • Flag

FH will be staying at his parents and I will be staying in a hotel with my MOH and BMS

• Tiffy
    VIP September 2013
    Tiffy ·
    • Flag

Everyone will be at their own homes since we are local and most are getting hair done the morning of. MOH may stay with me. FH will be at his friend apartment.

• LadyCrystal
    VIP November 2013
    LadyCrystal ·
    • Flag

I am getting a 2 bedroom hotel suite for myself and whatever BM's want to bunk with me. FH will get one for himself and the guys. The next night, my girls get to keep my room and I'm getting the honeymoon suite with FH.

• Mrs. Butler
    VIP August 2013
    Mrs. Butler ·
    • Flag

I will be staying at my sisters house (she is a BM) with all of my BMs. A little sleepover and breakfast in the morning. Should be fun.

• Mrs. Grissett-Johnson
    Super April 2014
    Mrs. Grissett-Johnson ·
    • Flag

Everyone's getting a hotel room. 80% of our wedding party and guests will be from out of town. So it'll just be easier and will keep things more organized for us to get everyone booked at one hotel.

FH will probably stay at home the night before (we already live together) while I bunk up w/ my mom (she'll be at the hotel too).

• Married2013
    Master September 2013
    Married2013 ·
    • Flag

Me and my bridesmaids will be staying the night in a hotel. FH is staying in a hotel with his parents and brother (best man). We’re getting married about 20 minutes out of town so the bridesmaid’s dates and majority of the groomsmen and their dates are driving back and forth.

• caaron3
    Devoted October 2013
    caaron3 ·
    • Flag

Me and my girls are staying at a Bed & Breakfast (my parents are staying in the upstairs room as well). The guys will be at our townhouse a few minutes away.

• M2H
    Master September 2013
    M2H ·
    • Flag

Not sure yet but most likely just at my place with the BMs.

• N
    Devoted September 2013
    Norcal Bride ·
    • Flag

I'm planning on staying at the hotel, most of our guests are also coming in from out of town. FH will stay at our house the night before, and then we will both stay in the honeymoon suite after the wedding.

• We'llAlwaysHaveParis
    Master November 2013
    We'llAlwaysHaveParis ·
    • Flag

I booked a room for my daughters (junior bridesmaids) and I. My sister (MOH) and her family will be staying with my parents.

FH isn't sure what he's doing yet.

• Mrs. Potter
    Expert July 2013
    Mrs. Potter ·
    • Flag

I am staying at my house with a couple of my BMs. FH will be staying at one of his GM's houses.

• WasSoon2BMrsSmith
    Master September 2010
    WasSoon2BMrsSmith ·
    • Flag

My bm's stayed in our HUGE bridal suite with me the night before, and most of the gm's stayed at my husband's parents with him. (our wedding was out of town, our town by 6 hrs, but around the corner of his parents)

• Kyersten
    Super May 2014
    Kyersten ·
    • Flag

Sleeping in my childhood bed one last time! Smiley smile

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics