Mrs. Strong!!!
VIP May 2012

Las Vegas Honeymoon

Mrs. Strong!!!, on December 9, 2011 at 7:15 PM Posted in Honeymoon 0 10
Saved Save

Hello ladies! My FH and I are going to Vegas for the first time and we're staying at the New York New York. Has anyone been? I'm looking for:

Fun things to do

Good places to eat

Shows to see

Comedy clubs

Must see hotels

Any knowledge you can pass on would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

10 Comments

• Anonymous
    VIP October 2012
    Anonymous ·

That's where my FH and I are planning on going. I'm hoping for a lot of responses because we are clueless!

• Jessica
    Super June 2012
    Jessica ·

I went years and years ago....ten by now I think...and ten years ago it was a blast. I didn't stay there, but went on the indoor rollercoaster :-)..... I wouldnt be too worried about whether *that* hotel has everything you need....whatever isn't there you can find somewhere else close by...

• Heather
    Master September 2012
    Heather ·

NYNY has a TON of stuff to do, they have their own roller coaster!!! personally, i like some of the other hotels more just for their looks though. and even if the hotel is boring, fun stuff is only a walk away vegas is a great choice no matter wear you stay!

• Tori E.
    Super July 2011
    Tori E. ·

That is where my husband and I got married! You should see the water show in front of the Bellagio! MGM was awesome, my husband and I loved that! We tried to go to all the free stuff, like the lions at MGM, the botanical gardens in the Bellagio. We had so much fun but we only had about a day to really explore. My other suggestion was if you watch Pawn Stars to go in there! We went in there the morning of our wedding! Also there is a lot of great shopping!

• Mrs. Strong!!!
    VIP May 2012
    Mrs. Strong!!! ·

Excellent! Thanks Tori, that's a good start. We like free!

• Brittney
    Expert November 2011
    Brittney ·

We went to Vegas also and stayed at the Bellagio. You will definitely want to visit the Bellagio and see the fountain, The Venetian and do the Gondola ride, you can do indoor or outdoor. It is very romantic. You will aslo want to visit Treasure Island and watch their pirate show. We also saw The Blue Man Group which was great. Not sure what kind of dining you want but MGM has an incredible buffet and Valentino and Tao (in Venetian) and Margarittaville are all great restaurants to try! You will have a blast.

• Brittney
    Expert November 2011
    Brittney ·

And how could I forget about the M&M store, it's four floors of goodness!!!

• Mrs. Strong!!!
    VIP May 2012
    Mrs. Strong!!! ·

4 floors. Wow! This is all great info! I like the gondola idea! Thanks Brittney!

• Dena&JD
    Master April 2012
    Dena&JD ·

I would suggest you to see "O" the cirque du soleil show at the bellagio is the best!!! Also Zumanity (cirque du soleil also) dont remember if it was at the nyny or the mgm. You dont want to miss the botanical gardens at the bellagio (free), the lions at the mgm (free), the pirate and sirens show at treasure island (free), the fountains outside the bellagio (free), and the gondola ride at the venetian. Buffets are good although not my type. You wont want to miss the clubs which are great. I went to XS @ the encore wynn, lax at Luxor, and haze at Aria. All of them are pretty good. SInce you are going over the summer I'd say don;t miss one of the pool parties ;-)

• Kimm
    Master October 2012
    Kimm ·

The only other thing I can add to all this is the Coca Cola store, Fremont Street.

Comment on this discussion