Barbara
Master September 2014

KWR: Any Gilmore Girl fans??

Barbara, on October 14, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Posted in Community Conversations 30

So, I've been watching Gilmore Girls almost non-stop since getting back from our honeymoon. The show keeps getting more and more ridiculous, but reached an all-time level of impossibly unrealistic when Lorelei was able to plan her entire wedding in ONE DAY?!?!!? WHAT?!?! Not because she had to, not...

So, I've been watching Gilmore Girls almost non-stop since getting back from our honeymoon. The show keeps getting more and more ridiculous, but reached an all-time level of impossibly unrealistic when Lorelei was able to plan her entire wedding in ONE DAY?!?!!? WHAT?!?! Not because she had to, not because she is incredibly well organized, but because she got lucky. Uggghh. . . I hate this show. But I can't stop watching. . .

30 Comments

• Barbara
    Master September 2014
    Barbara ·
    • Flag

GC-- if they werereal ppl, Lorelei and Rory wouldnt have that falling out either! The writers do so much stuff to add drama, but it just doesnt make sense for the characters.

• Barbara
    Master September 2014
    Barbara ·
    • Flag

Also, could someone please tell me why there are women with british accents inthe DAR?! That makes no sense!

• Jules
    Master January 2014
    Jules ·
    • Flag

Oy with the poodles already!

• K
    Devoted June 2015
    KeitaiKT ·
    • Flag

Obsessed with this show. On my second run all the way through. I think I just really love Star Hollow and wish I Iived there!

• Mallory Abroad
    Master October 2014
    Mallory Abroad ·
    • Flag

Love that show!

I have friends who refer to FH as my 'Logan'

Oh great now I need to go and watch it again

• kristenann
    Master October 2014
    kristenann ·
    • Flag

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Gilmore Girls. I may or may not also own all of the seasons on DVD. I also have thought about naming my child Lorelei.

• Barbara
    Master September 2014
    Barbara ·
    • Flag

Mallory-- spoiler alert!! I just started season 7, so not sure yet what happens with Logan in the end, but I guess its positive now!

Kristenann-- If you look at the "popularity" chart of the name "Lorelei" at behindthename.com, you could very easily tell that GG caused a resurgence of the name Smiley tongue And apparently Richard Gilmore has a daughter named Rory in real life (b/c yes, when I find myself in a situation where I can't actually watch GG, I just google everything about it).

• SnappyLove2015
    VIP April 2015
    SnappyLove2015 ·
    • Flag

I used to watch it back in the Day but still watch it when i'm home sick. I love the craziness of their sweet lives.

Lorelie (Sara Graham) is also on this show Parenthood that i've been obsessed with since my Nashville trip a few weeks ago...she's still fun and herself but not as Kooky (sp)

And how in the world does she plan it in one day! Is it to Luke?

• Ashley
    VIP May 2015
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

Love Gilmore Girls. Honestly by far my most favorite show ever. Own all seasons on DVD, made FH watch the entire series with me a year ago... he complained but secretly loved it too.

• Ashley
    VIP May 2015
    Ashley ·
    • Flag

@Kristenann: Totally have thought the same thing but FH wont go for it. Lol!

@Snappylove: Yes it is to Luke. Things just fall into place and all of the sudden she's planned it in one afternoon. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the entire series.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics