Laura
VIP April 2014

kind of in love with this BM color idea! opinions?

Laura, on June 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Posted in Wedding Attire 25

Ok so I was going to have my girls all in turquoise with my colors being teal/turquoise and coral for my beach wedding. Then, I found this picture! I am in love with this color scheme and then I can incorporate a whole bunch of colors in my wedding! What do you all think?

Ok so I was going to have my girls all in turquoise with my colors being teal/turquoise and coral for my beach wedding. Then, I found this picture! I am in love with this color scheme and then I can incorporate a whole bunch of colors in my wedding! What do you all think?

25 Comments

• mrsrobinvalentine
    Master February 2014
    mrsrobinvalentine ·
    • Flag

I love it, have you pick out the styles yet?

• Laura
    VIP April 2014
    Laura ·
    • Flag

I havent picked out the specific dress yet. It depends on what colors I can find. Definitely chiffin, DB actually makes a similar dress to that I was looking at before deciding to do these colors.ill post a link in a minute. But Alfred Angelo has some inexpensive chiffon dresses in those colors so im going to get some swatches from both and opinions from my girls.

• Laura
    VIP April 2014
    Laura ·
    • Flag

This is the DB dress

http://m.davidsbridal.com/mt/www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Short-Crinkle-Chiffon-Dress-with-Front-Cascade-F14847_Bridal-Party-Bridesmaids-Short-Bridesmaid-Dresses

• F
    VIP May 2014
    FutureMrs.Combs ·
    • Flag

That's similar to my color scheme! It's so pretty! Go for it!

• ECM
    Master November 2013
    ECM ·
    • Flag

Very tropical and fun! Love it.

Comment on this discussion

WeddingWire celebrates love ...and so does everyone on our site! Learn more

WeddingWire article topics